Marionberry errors in Destiny

• Administrators

As mentioned a server is required to be added to the cloud so I'll do that as soon as I can next week. Please disable the Geo-filter for now. There shouldn't be a difference playing through WiFi but I'll check that out as well.

Hi - I see this ID 78cd5f2a6a17ccd1 on the GeoFilter before I log in - it's on the US east coast, if that helps?

It is more than likely the handshake server as reported by Mike. Next time you try to login to destiny add that server ID to your safe list. Then after you've connected to the game etc. logout of destiny. Next, turn on geofilter to range you want, preferably one that excludes the handshake server you put on your safe list. Wait a couple of minutes then log back in to destiny and see if you are able to connect.

The reason I realized this was because after playing COD IW i wasn't able to login to destiny because of the small radius I use to play IW. BUNGIE's handshake server was always outside of that hence the Marionberry errors.

new pvp server / host just showed up padlocked

ID: 083607d2d3a7585d    Distance: 1196km

it seems to pop up randomly with diff id's and results in the beaver error / removed from game world msg

ID: 083607d2d3a7585d    Distance: 1196km

ID: 1636b17cd3b5585d    Distance: 1196km

• Administrators

new pvp server / host just showed up padlocked

ID: 083607d2d3a7585d    Distance: 1196km

it seems to pop up randomly with diff id's and results in the beaver error / removed from game world msg

ID: 083607d2d3a7585d    Distance: 1196km

ID: 1636b17cd3b5585d    Distance: 1196km

This is even with strict off? I'll try to put out a cloud early next week.

did you look into as to why wifi works or by-passes the geo-filter ? .

and just to be nosey , do you think D2 will use the same server locations etc or will you have to start a cloud all over again ?

• Netduma Staff

did you look into as to why wifi works or by-passes the geo-filter ? .

and just to be nosey , do you think D2 will use the same server locations etc or will you have to start a cloud all over again ?

Fraser is super busy on DumaOS at the minute but I believe he'll be getting on it soon.

As for the cloud, DumaOS in general will be a lot better and shouldn't require as many cloud updates on our part. It's impossible to say what they will do with their matchmaking however until we take a look at the Beta.

cheers netduma jack tell fraiser to work quicker :-D

also in destiny in the crucible when i go in with a few mates they always make me fire team leader as they say the crucible seems to play a lot better for them when my duma is dragging there shitty isp routers along by the nutsack lol , one day ill learn how to add there ip addys i seem to remember that was mentioned sometime ago ?.

cheers fraser

the update would be welcomed as im facing players with the destiny rewind ability (they jump at me then go backwards just to fast forwards into me and kill me) and i fire at players with a scout rifle (1 shot at a time) and get the sounds of 10+ shots hitting them and then they vanish ??? and getting the awards for kills some 2-3 seconds after the kill ffs 

• Administrators

cheers fraser

the update would be welcomed as im facing players with the destiny rewind ability (they jump at me then go backwards just to fast forwards into me and kill me) and i fire at players with a scout rifle (1 shot at a time) and get the sounds of 10+ shots hitting them and then they vanish ??? and getting the awards for kills some 2-3 seconds after the kill ffs 

Can you see what pings you're getting to them/where you're getting matched up?

ID: 42b0511c4de19ea3    Distance: 927km 29.4-31.6ms after the game 11.5-12.2ms

ID: 0936b17cd3a84348    Distance: 195km 12.0ms-47.8ms after the game 11.0-12.7ms

tbh its hard to keep track as the chart goes up and down as ppl die/respawn or i get kills/killed so its hard to get a max and min reading esp as im trying to play aswell

its a pain atm as i can see ppl lagging all over the place i look at the graph and theres a ping spike of over 60ms sometimes upto 150ms but as the lagger has normally killed me and rewound his arse off across the map its hard to tell just what relates to what.