Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Destiny not Playable

Beaver Anteater Weasel Destiny

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Local time: 06:08 AM

still getting the same padlocked server

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,820 posts

still getting the same padlocked server

Go ahead and try 34, 31, 28 now please. Remember can take up to 4 hours to propagate. May need to apply twice.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

ill try that in a bit im just in the crucible atm but ill be having a break before the iron banner starts at 6pm

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

cheers fraser it seems to have worked so far , i havnt seen the padlock and my radius is now down to 750 from 1200km

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

spoke to soon the padlock is back 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,820 posts

Can you get me the ID of that one please, pretty sure I did the ones you mentioned

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

ID: 1436b07bd3b3585d 

that seems to be showing up now it didnt show up last night after i reduced my radius down i played a few games then it showed up and kicked me

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

its shown up again with a diff id

ill try and get a list of the ids that show up

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

iv had these ids show up all the same distance  and showing up on the same place on the map

ID: 11364712d3b0585d 
ID: 053629f4d3a4585d

SturdyFugur

SturdyFugur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Local time: 04:08 PM

I ran into a Singapore aws padlock, but i was on 33,30,28. idea if the newer cloud already has it  1934eeb9d1b8454a

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,752 posts

iv had these ids show up all the same distance  and showing up on the same place on the map

ID: 11364712d3b0585d 
ID: 053629f4d3a4585d

I ran into a Singapore aws padlock, but i was on 33,30,28. idea if the newer cloud already has it  1934eeb9d1b8454a

Cheers for those guys, I'll let Fraser know and we'll get those added.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Local time: 10:08 PM
  • LocationAZ

Yes use those numbers :)

Well tried those numbers in the cloud 33, 30, 28 and started getting booted from lobbies!  I went back to 30, 28, 28 and will see how it goes, I had no issue before trying the new cloud numbers.

Chive972

Chive972

Member of Globality / Destiny 2 Competitive

• Moderators
  • 2,199 posts
  • Local time: 07:08 AM
  • LocationFrance

You can use 34,31,28 now.

mike

mike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

theres still 3 more id's that need adding yet or at least 3 that iv found in the uk and 1 other from another part of the world 

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,752 posts

theres still 3 more id's that need adding yet or at least 3 that iv found in the uk and 1 other from another part of the world 

Fraser is really busy with DumaOS at the moment. He says he might be able to do those on Monday :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

shogun6x

shogun6x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 12:08 AM

quick question on these cloud settings.

I see 3 sets of numbres being tossed around now.

What are the advantages of each one? does our region dictate which one we use? What the heck is Cloud settings doing?

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,752 posts

quick question on these cloud settings.

I see 3 sets of numbres being tossed around now.

What are the advantages of each one? does our region dictate which one we use? What the heck is Cloud settings doing?

I believe 34,31,28 is the latest test version. Our cloud contains information about where servers are located and what needs to be whitelisted, as well as background servers which won't show up on your Geo-filter map. When we release a cloud update we move it onto a higher set of numbers so that older versions are intact. They're test versions though - once we are sure they work correctly, we move them onto the "Bleeding Edge" cloud which can be accessed simply by ticking "Bleeding Edge".

Technical support:

shogun6x

shogun6x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thank you for the explanation!  :)

Sproutcore

Sproutcore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Local time: 07:08 AM

Turned Geo Filter on and got Beavered on the 2nd match (first match was full of red bars too - really laggy). I would appreciate your support Chive.  How do I send you my contact details?

willphule

willphule

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Please add 14342af5d1b35358 to the list too - west coast USA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beaver, Anteater, Weasel, Destiny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users