• Netduma Staff

iv had these ids show up all the same distance  and showing up on the same place on the map

ID: 1436b07bd3b3585d    
ID: 11364712d3b0585d 
ID: 053629f4d3a4585d

I ran into a Singapore aws padlock, but i was on 33,30,28. idea if the newer cloud already has it  1934eeb9d1b8454a

Cheers for those guys, I'll let Fraser know and we'll get those added.

Yes use those numbers :)

Well tried those numbers in the cloud 33, 30, 28 and started getting booted from lobbies!  I went back to 30, 28, 28 and will see how it goes, I had no issue before trying the new cloud numbers.

• Netduma Staff

theres still 3 more id's that need adding yet or at least 3 that iv found in the uk and 1 other from another part of the world 

Fraser is really busy with DumaOS at the moment. He says he might be able to do those on Monday :)

quick question on these cloud settings.

I see 3 sets of numbres being tossed around now.

What are the advantages of each one? does our region dictate which one we use? What the heck is Cloud settings doing?

• Netduma Staff

quick question on these cloud settings.

I see 3 sets of numbres being tossed around now.

What are the advantages of each one? does our region dictate which one we use? What the heck is Cloud settings doing?

I believe 34,31,28 is the latest test version. Our cloud contains information about where servers are located and what needs to be whitelisted, as well as background servers which won't show up on your Geo-filter map. When we release a cloud update we move it onto a higher set of numbers so that older versions are intact. They're test versions though - once we are sure they work correctly, we move them onto the "Bleeding Edge" cloud which can be accessed simply by ticking "Bleeding Edge".

• Netduma Staff

I can now confirm that a new cloud version is available. Use the cloud numbers 35, 32, 28 to access it. This includes every ID you guys provided me with on this thread. If you continue to have errors, please continue to post ID's here and we will compile them for any future cloud updates. Make sure you leave strict mode disabled.

Please let us know what kind of experience you now have with this version. Thanks.

theres at least one more in europe that needs adding its in the same place as the ones i have added , ill leave it 24hrs just to be safe and look again tomorrow

To be honest guys, this router is useless for Destiny. It's not the router , but just damn Destiny.

This router should be better than any other router first gaming even with host filtering disabled. I mean the firmware is based around gaming and optimization of routing of gaming packets. The QoS should be 2nd to none

• Netduma Staff

To be honest guys, this router is useless for Destiny. It's not the router , but just damn Destiny.

This router should be better than any other router first gaming even with host filtering disabled. I mean the firmware is based around gaming and optimization of routing of gaming packets. The QoS should be 2nd to none

XSXS is correct - if you disable the Geo-filter, the Netduma still has the congestion control features which were built from the ground up to improve gameplay. You won't find bespoke QoS for games on any other router out there - the Geo-filter is just the icing on the cake. Still, as far as I've seen, plenty of people have a better Destiny experience using the Geo-filter - it's still a matter of contention and experimentation though.

theres at least one more in europe that needs adding its in the same place as the ones i have added , ill leave it 24hrs just to be safe and look again tomorrow

Hey Mike; thanks for all the ID's you've provided. If you spot any more that appear out of the ordinary please post them here and we'll take them into account for the next cloud update.

i think we may have got them all (touch wood) , i saw one pop up last night but i had only updated the cloud an hour or two before hence the waiting 24hrs , iv been on today for a few hours and its not shown up.

but i expect it show up about 30 secs after i post this just ti p1ss me right off

• Administrators

This padlocked server is kicking me to orbit today. It has been awhile since it has tried to connect me to a server in Ireland   cf364712d36e4348

Are you on the latest cloud numbers that Jack mentioned above with strict off of course?