just got the netduma getting lag never got before

What do you need a screen shot for

Heres whats checked

Peer ping auto ping strict mode show dormant. Show legend

1016 mile raidus

50 ping

The only dedicated server is fut champs in California

If raidus dont touch it i wont get a game if i do ea servers suck matching me with uk cats regardless of geo filter

Now with all that and seasons in ultimate team thats p2p with those settings above all i get are red and orange bars never get a game in utah or surrounding states of colorado usually Texas Cali or under Michigan and there all awful quality there is no fixing its just how eas match makinf works

• Administrators

What do you need a screen shot for

Heres whats checked

Peer ping auto ping strict mode show dormant. Show legend

1016 mile raidus

50 ping

The only dedicated server is fut champs in California

If raidus dont touch it i wont get a game if i do ea servers suck matching me with uk cats regardless of geo filter

Now with all that and seasons in ultimate team thats p2p with those settings above all i get are red and orange bars never get a game in utah or surrounding states of colorado usually Texas Cali or under Michigan and there all awful quality there is no fixing its just how eas match makinf works

All the screenshots asked for here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-

How to take a screenshot: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022394-how-do-i-take-a-screenshot-