just got the netduma getting lag never got before

Long story short bought off ebay went through set it up got connected put my all in one from comcast i. Bridge mode

Ran test off dslreports

Put in my speeds

Had to turn off ivp6 for fifa to find a match in seasons

First guy i played with geo on

Was down the street and still lagged

The 3 others i played were laggy too utah nevada california

Not exactly sure what i have for settings I'll have to check when i get home

The Netduma will NOT increase any lag you may be experiencing. Ensure you put the speeds your ISP says you are getting into the Congestion control on your R1.

Use one of the specific speed testers like Ookla for your speed tests and do it a few times to get an idea what you are getting.

Have you got t it set up correctly, ISP>Netduma>devices, on the miscellaneous page you should untick IVp6 .

If you look at the Wiki pages on the forum there are tutorials to show you how to set it up for your speeds etc. :)

all in one from comcast

Sorry to hear that lol

As said above, the Netduma will not make your ping/lag worse... If it is then it's setup wrong, or something else is messed up like your cable line.

The one from comcast is a

Arris

Tg1682g has a phone jack kinda need that for my phone line

Anywhoo heres what i have it set up as

Download cap at 100 percent upload too

Run the test 5 times at ookla

10- 17 ping

41.73 megs 5.63 every test hits that

So i set that in bandwith 41 and 5

90 % device priority up and down to my xbox

Hyper traffic for the xbox

Nothing in port forward

Upnp disabled

Ivp6 disabled in lan

Nothing in dhcp lease

Ivp6 disabled in wan

In misc

Enable deep packet process

Auto feedback

Allow remote acess

Enable upnd

Multi snoop

Enable cookies are all checked

Auto cloud bleeding edge checked too

Then i put dl and up cap at 70

With reactive

Games not lagging and input delay is gone

But the game feels off not as tight werid things happening but its in my favor

Feels like my teams super human i can't say really what it is

But thats how im set up

Before the netduma i was getting 100 up and 10 download 20 ping using cat 5 cables

With any ivp6 enabled i cannot get games in fifa its a known issue

Ran the tour again got 50 and 11 at okkla switched me to pre-emptive

Set your bandwidth to 100 down and 10 up, hit update bandwidth, then yes on the auto-configure pop up.

Set your bandwidth to 100 down and 10 up, hit update bandwidth, then yes on the auto-configure pop up.

Ok now its getting 95 to 100 upload 11 - 12

Im so confused i was getting alot of lag before owning this

Felt like who ever i played was a step ahead of me felt like i was in mud and always got passes intercepted no matter where they were

Last night felt like all that was in my favor

When i do this it keeps turning ivp6 on in lan wan and misc? It'll give me one game then won't find anything

Ok now its getting 95 to 100 upload 11 - 12

Im so confused i was getting alot of lag before owning this

Felt like who ever i played was a step ahead of me felt like i was in mud and always got passes intercepted no matter where they were

Last night felt like all that was in my favor

Put your modem in modem/bridge mode. Call comcast to do it... But that modem kinda sucks (people on here claim to have issues with it) so if you can it's best to buy your own

Put your modem in modem/bridge mode. Call comcast to do it... But that modem kinda sucks (people on here claim to have issues with it) so if you can it's best to buy your own

I got it in bridge mode but my issue is i need my hardline for the phone

Plan in buying one at some point not sure which is cheap and best to nab and what I need to keep phone

I got it in bridge mode but my issue is i need my hardline for the phone

Use their modem for just the phone (connect it somewhere else in the house) and buy your own modem (TC-7610) for your internet. That's what I do... But good luck trying to get through to someone who speaks English that understand what you're trying to do when you get the 2nd modem.

Unless you wanna pay this?

https://www.amazon.com/Arris-Touchstone-TM822G-Ultra-High-Telephony/dp/B00721TUNS

Use their modem for just the phone (connect it somewhere else in the house) and buy your own modem (TC-7610) for your internet. That's what I do... But good luck trying to get through to someone who speaks English that understand what you're trying to do when you get the 2nd modem.

Unless you wanna pay this?

https://www.amazon.com/Arris-Touchstone-TM822G-Ultra-High-Telephony/dp/B00721TUNS

Setting up the modem else where is out of my realm i wouldn't even know wtf to do

I'll have too save for that arrsis is it compatible and simple as plugging all that stuff in and works with no config

Setting up the modem else where is out of my realm i wouldn't even know wtf to do

Take off the cable, go somewhere else in your house that has a coax cable, connect the cable lol

Take off the cable, go somewhere else in your house that has a coax cable, connect the cable lol

That woukd require a comcast come drilling and making another in my apartment guess its time to save for that modem then

Any reason why ea servers hate ivp6 literally wont find games in fifa with it on in lan wan misc

As far as my settings do they look ok

That woukd require a comcast come drilling and making another in my apartment guess its time to save for that modem then

Any reason why ea servers hate ivp6 literally wont find games in fifa with it on in lan wan misc

As far as my settings do they look ok

You don't have another coax connection anywhere else except for 1 in your entire house?

Nope just the one its like 3 feet around the corner from my room

If the signal is good enough you could split it, but more than likely it's not to run two modems. That's something comcast would have to check and let you know if it's do-able....

But keep it the way it is for now, your settings should be good since you pressed yes for the router to autoconfigure itself to your speeds. If you really wanted you could get that modem I linked, but the prices change all the time and more than likely you're not going to get a new one.

• Administrators

Well you don't have UPnP or port forwarding enabled, you need at least one of those on. Those two things you mention above wouldn't have an affect on getting a game.

Provide the screenshots from here and we can best advise: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-

So enable it?

Earlier i honed it down to 30 down 85 upload

Got a bufferbloat im going to test it again when i get home

Game runs smooth but feels way to fast now somethings off im winning more and all the litrle stuff that felt against me mostly in my favor

• Administrators

Yes either UPnP or forward ports manually.

Bufferbloat only occurs when your connection gets saturated, so if you're using anti-flood and everything is connected to the R1 that won't be happening