4G connection support

hi, 

i have a 4G router and i want to bridge the connection from the 4G router to netduma is it possible to add this feature to router it's located in some other router software like mikrotik and pfsense 

The internet is so slow where I live that it's almost pointless playing when the family are online.

Just saying I've had better games over 4g router bridged to the duma.

Luckily https://www.gigaclear.comare on there way to me this year

oh right, ok.

I've been watching gigaclear myself, don't expect to see them where I live in my lifetime though :(

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2069539480

This my speed test on 4G and this is unlimited i have the 4g router but i want to bridge it to netduma it's easy to be done just add this feature please

Speed is nothing without stability so you will get lag spikes and packet loss in game while playing through 4G even tho it will be fast than stable DSL connection. Ping and line stability is all that matters for gaming.

• Administrators

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2069539480

This my speed test on 4G and this is unlimited i have the 4g router but i want to bridge it to netduma it's easy to be done just add this feature please

Okay so the setup is 4G router > Netduma. In which case I think you have the wrong idea about bridge mode. Bridge mode would need to be done on the 4G router as you're bridging the connection FROM the 4G router TO the Netduma. If it doesn't have a bridge option you can put the Netduma's WAN IP from device manager in the 4G router's DMZ and disable it's WiFi, this will achieve a similar affect.

I need the netduma to manage the connection to the GSM network and my 4g router is only for recieving the signal i need the netduma to be my first router is it possible or not

As i saw it in many router software like mikrotik and pfsense

Please bro try to add this feature it will be good

• Administrators

I need the netduma to manage the connection to the GSM network and my 4g router is only for recieving the signal i need the netduma to be my first router is it possible or not

As i saw it in many router software like mikrotik and pfsense

Please bro try to add this feature it will be good

The Netduma in order to work needs to be connected to a modem/router port 1 to port 1. If your 4G router has an ethernet port and you can connect them together then just connect all devices to the Netduma so it can control everything. It cannot take place of the 4G router.