Netduma with Apple Time Capsule set up

Just got my netduma in today and going to try and get it installed tonight or tomorrow.

I was wondering what is the best possible set up to use as many Netduma features as possible and to also still use my Apple Time Capsule for Wifi and automated backup of my computers?

I was thinking Modem -> Netduma -> Apple Time Capsule

My internet speed is 150 Mbps up 40 Mbps down what other options should I look into to maximize my internet with the Netduma.

Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Just got my netduma in today and going to try and get it installed tonight or tomorrow.

I was wondering what is the best possible set up to use as many Netduma features as possible and to also still use my Apple Time Capsule for Wifi and automated backup of my computers?

I was thinking Modem -> Netduma -> Apple Time Capsule

My internet speed is 150 Mbps up 40 Mbps down what other options should I look into to maximize my internet with the Netduma.

Thanks

I don't have a time capsule, so I can't advise on the storage function but I do have a few Apple airports which are almost identical in regrards to WiFi.

What I did was is I had:

MODEM--->Netduma--->AirPort

Then I put the AirPort into bridge mode which can be done in the options of the airport utility which comes with them.

Hope this is helpful

Guest Netduma_Iain

I would agree with Crossy suggestion. Is the capsule a router? If so put it in bridge mode if possible then you'll be optimum set-up. 

ok got it all set up when I am running a speedtest on wifi through apple time capsule before i set up the netduma i would get about 130 down 39 up 

I have set my anti flood to reactive as mention in the answer bank section and i'm only getting about 58 down 30 up. My version is 1.02.2

Any idea why or how to fix it?

ok got it all set up when I am running a speedtest on wifi through apple time capsule before i set up the netduma i would get about 130 down 39 up 

I have set my anti flood to reactive as mention in the answer bank section and i'm only getting about 58 down 30 up. My version is 1.02.2

Any idea why or how to fix it?

do you have the latest netduma firmware?  if not you'll need to get with one of the netduma guys and they'll get it all working for you...I think it is limited to 100 down though

Thanks abc123 that worked perfect for the ping.

I updated to 1.02.5 the newest firmware and my speed test with my computer over wifi are even slower. I have congestion control set to reactive and the enable deep packet processing unticked. I am only getting 20-30 down 40 up. so the up is working fine but the down is way low. Trying to get this all sorted out seems to be the only issue I have left.

Archived