Netgear S8000 just an incomplete R1

II Z IE IR O II

Wondering if the Netduma boiz would sellout to to the highest bidder for their software.....especially the geo filter. Everybody has their price.....it's just a matter of, How Much?

If you have ever run your own business you would understand. It is like your child, you brought it into existence, you nurtured it and watched it grow. You have been through good times and bad. 

Would you put a price on your child? (if you have any)

I have run my own business for 32 years and am now semi retired. I still would not sell it. 

That said, maybe you do run your own business, I don't know. But for me. Not a chance, as I said somethings money cannot buy. :) 

If you have ever run your own business you would understand. It is like your child, you brought it into existence, you nurtured it and watched it grow. You have been through good times and bad. 

Would you put a price on your child? (if you have any)

I have run my own business for 32 years and am now semi retired. I still would not sell it. 

That said, maybe you do run your own business, I don't know. But for me. Not a chance, as I said somethings money cannot buy. :)

Honestly though, people see a whole bunch of money upfront and get greedy. They don't see the future. I say this all the time about companies like instagram and snapchat that sold out to facebook. Makes no sense to sell out when you were absolutely killing it before.

• Administrators

Salut Netgear ma approcher pour ce routeur certifie aucun probléme de nat contraire  a celui de netduma 

Je ne comprends pas très bien la traduction. Si vous rencontrez un problème, veuillez poster dans la partie française du forum et nous serons heureux de vous aider.

I don't quite understand the translation. If you're having an issue please post in the French part of the forum & we'll be happy to help you there.