upnp wont open rainbow six server resulting in can not connect to server error message

i dont know what the cause is but its frustrating, the upno opens ports for other things like psn and cod bit lately it wont open the port for rainbow six resultong in coannot connect to server error message. i dont want to port forwards i prefer upnp so port forwarding is not a option anyone have a fix ?

extra info i noticed issue is worse when i join a chat party on psn very weird

turn off upnp and try these port fowarding steps instead.

80 tcp

443 tcp

1024 - 65535 tcp/udp

make sure console is off, untick your console in geo filter and boot up console. Once you are logged into psn tick your console in geo to enable it and start up game and play.

Once finished gaming session untick geo filtering  until you next want to game and follow the above steps.

• Administrators

How can you be certain that it's a port issue? It sounds like it is more likely that you're blocking servers with the Geo-filter, and that you haven't added your friends to your allow list so party chat won't work correctly. RB6 has a few servers in each region so you may not be encompassing the ones where you are. Do you see anything blocked on the Geo-filter when this occurs?

How can you be certain that it's a port issue? It sounds like it is more likely that you're blocking servers with the Geo-filter, and that you haven't added your friends to your allow list so party chat won't work correctly. RB6 has a few servers in each region so you may not be encompassing the ones where you are. Do you see anything blocked on the Geo-filter when this occurs?

i dont use geo filter its always off