change default settings?

Zepsblackdog

Hello, Brand new member here!

So far, having great results with my new router.. EXCEPT FOR...

1. ticking the peer to peer in geo filter, resets itself if i exit the program. any way to keep it checked as default?

2. Must I have the netduma software OPEN at all times during gaming for the router to do it's job?

3. Should the R1 automatically find my GEO location?  I have to MANUALLY place the ICON where I live. seems odd.

Thanks so much, great forum!

ZBD--

Welcome, 

Do you have cookies ticked in the misc settings tab? If not please tick it, this should save all your settings for the next time you open theUI.

Once you have set things up you do not need to have the software open for it to do its job.

Sometimes you have to manually set your home location. This can be handy if you want to avoid a dedicated server close to where you live and choose to play on another server. Just remember to wait 2 minutes after making changes for the changes to take effect.

Cheers.

wow!  OUTSTANDING!  thanks for the accurate and fast replies.

Yes, I'm on Chrome, I did NOT have cookies ticked, and "roger that" on the home location advice.

This piece of hardware is certainly a godsend when it comes to infinite warfare pc and their terrible matchmaking.

I no longer connect to peers in Washington, the Netherlands, and England.  I'm in the Southeast, and have PLENTY of action with players

within 1200 miles.  I've played a bunch of times since setting up my R1, and have had ZERO lag since!  No more "lost" bullets...

Thanks again fellas!!

ZBD--

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Salut Fred, Si vous allez à> Paramètres> Divers, vous pouvez ensuite faire un "Factory Reset" à partir de là. Parfois, le trou à l'arrière du routeur ne fonctionne pas.