Netduma losing connection??

So i have had my netduma for two days..yesterday it worked fine and today i just kept losing connection?  It literally just drops me out of my game and all my devices lose connection!!!  not sure what is going on, but would like to know cause i just spent $200 on this thing

• Netduma Staff

So i have had my netduma for two days..yesterday it worked fine and today i just kept losing connection?  It literally just drops me out of my game and all my devices lose connection!!!  not sure what is going on, but would like to know cause i just spent $200 on this thing

Hey, welcome to the forum. Try following this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Also try out these settings, they should help you get the most out of the Netduma:

- If less than 50mbps, Pre-emptive Algorithm. If more, Reactive Algorithm
- 70% / 70% anti-flood
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc (Unless you know that you are on IPv6)
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable turbo mode if over 120mbps
- Enable super turbo mode if over 300mbps
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
- Do a wired speed test from a PC

Thanks for the reply.  I checked/unchecked everything you said so we will see how that works. So my ISP uses a mode/router all in one type deal, will this affect the netduma that much?  I know people and have read other post where they are using two routers so not sure why this would be any different, but maybe its the cause of my issues?  

Speed test done from PC wired to Netduma:

Ping 2ms

DL: 76.72

UL: 15.54

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for the reply.  I checked/unchecked everything you said so we will see how that works. So my ISP uses a mode/router all in one type deal, will this affect the netduma that much?  I know people and have read other post where they are using two routers so not sure why this would be any different, but maybe its the cause of my issues?  

Speed test done from PC wired to Netduma:

Ping 2ms

DL: 76.7

UL: 15.54

Plenty of users have modem / router combos and have no issues. Let us know how you get on with those settings and the guide, and let us know if the connection drops out again :)