host filtering

ps21.850

i have been using the netduma r1 for about three months and a about two days ago my host filtering will not load up the load bar at the top of the screen just keep spinning and never load up everything else works fine i have unplugged it reboot it and still does not work

• Netduma Staff

i have been using the netduma r1 for about three months and a about two days ago my host filtering will not load up the load bar at the top of the screen just keep spinning and never load up everything else works fine i have unplugged it reboot it and still does not work

Make sure you're using the default theme and are using Chrome or Firefox. Go into your Port Forwarding settings and make sure no rules are set there. Also go into VPN and make sure nothing is enabled there. Let us know what your settings are as well please.

Make sure you're using the default theme and are using Chrome or Firefox. Go into your Port Forwarding settings and make sure no rules are set there. Also go into VPN and make sure nothing is enabled there. Let us know what your settings are as well please.

i just tried this and its not loading 

Factory reset from miscellaneous settings and see if that resolves the issue

i did the factory reset from miscellaneous settings and from the back of the netduma and still does not work and i can't see the ping assist or my location or the geo filter the loading bar at the top just keep trying to load but nothing ever happens

• Administrators

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/and I will have a look. Let me know what dates/times you'd be available next week.

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/