PS4 Pro Port Forwarding Question

DumaRocks

I am port forwarding 3074 udp in order to keep an open nat on my PS4 Pro. Are there any other ports I should be forwarding as well to help optimize performance of multiplayer online specifically for COD. I have seen others having multiple ports but couldn't find any clear discussion on why certain ports were used.

this is my setup for port forwarding:

80 tcp

443 tcp

1024-65535 tcp/udp

if you do use port forwarding please make sure upnp is disable and upnp forwarding is disabled also in misc settings.

Theres a bug in the firmware for some users so do the following...........make sure geo filter is disabled, power up ps4. Once you are logged into psn network enable geo filter and start gaming. Once you finish your gaming session disable geo filter until you next game and follow the above steps.

If you fail to follow my steps above and use port forwarding your gui may slow down or grind to a halt although It is not the case for all, but it will guarantee it will not happen and you should game without issues.

this is my setup for port forwarding:

80 tcp

443 tcp

1024-65535 tcp/udp

if you do use port forwarding please make sure upnp is disable and upnp forwarding is disabled also in misc settings.

Theres a bug in the firmware for some users so do the following...........make sure geo filter is disabled, power up ps4. Once you are logged into psn network enable geo filter and start gaming. Once you finish your gaming session disable geo filter until you next game and follow the above steps.

If you fail to follow my steps above and use port forwarding your gui may slow down or grind to a halt although It is not the case for all, but it will guarantee it will not happen and you should game without issues.

I second this, I use this setup currently also. Works like a charm!