Alex49H

Alex49H

Greetings and Salutations:

I am Alex and I am 42 years young and live in Southern California. Married to a beautiful woman! I work for the County of Orange.

I am a gamer since my dad brought home an Atari Home Computer and started playing Pac Man. Then came the Nintendo and Super Mario Bros., Tecmo Bowl, Contra and other games. Sega Genesis and Dreamcast, then Playstation One and Two. Now I game on the Xbox 360 and One.

Love COD and have been playing since MW2 and all the rest up till the infamous AW. Played Halo 3 and that is what got me into online multiplayer gaming on the Xbox. Love the Chief!

I think I heard about Duma on Twitter and saw the first vids on YouTube back in early December! I thought someone finally came up with something that would make gaming fun again! Thank you gents!

On the Xbox My gamer tag is Ten C1SCO K1D

Whoooooo! What do you do for Orange County? I'm a municipal employee. I get to do road construction and plowing of snow. Things like that. Plowing is surprisingly fun. For a lot of reasons.

My dad lived in San Diego for a while. If I ever move that's on the top 3 list for me. I L♡VE it.

I work for the Social Services Department administering and approving eligibility to clients for Medicaid or how it is called in California because we like to be "different " Medi-Cal. Been here 15 years behind a desk. But would love to be outside like you Cranium!

I did sometimes but my friends were from as far as Florida to Honduras so when we partied up it was interesting.

• Administrators

Whoooooo! What do you do for Orange County? I'm a municipal employee. I get to do road construction and plowing of snow. Things like that. Plowing is surprisingly fun. For a lot of reasons.

My dad lived in San Diego for a while. If I ever move that's on the top 3 list for me. I L♡VE it.

You probably get asked this all the time by ignorant people like me - but...there's snow in California?! 

There is! About an hour away from where I live is Big Bear and it is a combination of man made and real snow for those who ski or snowboard.

Archived