#inet1 Wifi stopt working

Good day, My wifi stopt working over night.

I did not change any settings. And the light on de divice with the wifi symbol is not working. It will only briefly stay on, on start-up.

What can I do?

is the wifi module broken?

With kind regards, J. Fokkens

Hey Netduma Crossy

the firmware is 1.03.6g

And un update. sudenly the wifi works without me changing something. but the wifi-light is still off. I don't get that. Its okay that it works again. But it will suck if it randomly shuts off again

• Netduma Staff

The Wifi light doesn't light up - so don't worry about that :) Make sure you've got 'Wifi Workaround' disabled in Settings >> Miscellaneous. Also try doing a wireless channel scan and switching to a less congestion channel.

okay thanks

I alrady didn't had wifi workaround enabled. changed the channel from 7 to 6, i have read that 1, 6 and 11 works good with 2,4 GHz.

channel 1 and 11 are allready lots of routers on 6 only one other. hopes this will solve it al.

Thank you Crossy

• Netduma Staff

okay thanks

I alrady didn't had wifi workaround enabled. changed the channel from 7 to 6, i have read that 1, 6 and 11 works good with 2,4 GHz.

channel 1 and 11 are allready lots of routers on 6 only one other. hopes this will solve it al.

Thank you Crossy

Don't hesitate to make another post of the issue occurs again :)