Can't get a open nat on bo3 upnp not working!!

i used to be able to get an open nat on PS4 playing bo3 but now it stays on moderate. I've done all the resets and read forum guides and followed them to the T but same results. Can somebody please help me? And no I do not want to manually port forward because it doesn't feel the same when I play. I payed good money for the router and I expect upnp to work. You get what you pay for right?

Half way through playing bops 3 I got moderate nat from an open nat using my TP link BT home hub or My netduma. I gave my ps4 a static IP and forwarded the ports. It has not gone moderate since.

I don't get how it feels different. Please explain.

Sometimes bo3 fails to open the nat type through upnp. Just restart the router, start up any other CoD and connect to multiplayer and after that start bo3 and it will be open.

Ive heard quite a few people use this method with great success. 

I just opened the ports turned off upnp and never a problem other than the usual cod problems.

I just want to know how it feels different for JReal, I don't doubt for one minute that it doesn't but I'm a nerdy geek and would like to know what the hell is going on if opening ports makes game play "different" or worse so that I might be able to help others or myself in future with the same issue. 

I really appreciate all the feedback guys! Thank you! And when I say it feels weird, I mean by gameplay and when my gun shoots, it feels rough and not fluid. My aim assist goes all over the place and I have a 2.40kd so I am no noob to COD at all it just doesn't feel the same as to when upnp is actually working. Everything just feels off for some reason and is it possible to turn off rest mode on PS4? Never heard of that. I sold my COD AW and didn't like COD IW so all I have is BO3 on PS4 and on PS3 I have all the other cods so should I hook up my PS3 and try to get it opened that way?

so should I hook up my PS3 and try to get it opened that way?

I don't think that will work as ps3 is assigned a different ip address the netduma will end up opening that port for the ps3 instead of ps4.

• Administrators

The game does not request the ports correctly, thats why UPnP doesn't open it. It is therefore a misreading and should not diminish your gaming experience. However you could try: 

Hard turn off the console
Disable Geo-filter on Duma
Hub in modem mode or R1 WAN IP from device manager into the DMZ on hub
UPnP & port forwarding disabled on the hub
UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the Duma, not both
UPnP forwarding disabled in Duma miscellaneous settings
Boot up console - check network settings - should be open or NAT Type 2 (open)
Boot up game - should be open