• Administrators

Now the Wifi stopped working.... The router is literally on the wall hanging... and I've tried all of those except the static IP stuff.... I shouldn't have to do any of that for my Wifi or anything hardwired to work anyway.... This router is literally dying...

I'm not saying you need to do all that to get it to work. Merely providing all possible solutions I can possibly think of, as at this point it's more about seeing if it's a weird software bug or a hardware issue. 

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread and your order number if you have it and we can arrange a replacement.

I'm not saying you need to do all that to get it to work. Merely providing all possible solutions I can possibly think of, as at this point it's more about seeing if it's a weird software bug or a hardware issue. 

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread and your order number if you have it and we can arrange a replacement.

Okay, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff

i am having the same issue here and ive tried everything noted above..

Have you tried some of the suggestions on page 1 as well? Is your issue exactly the same, or slightly different in any way?