Work VPN issue.

So I must have changed a setting but on my windows 10 laptop, I run a windows 7 vmware virtual machine. I use cisco anyconnect to vpn to my work, then I remote desktop to my work machine. All of a sudden this stopped working and I cant seem to figure out what has changed. It always worked before. Now If I connect my laptop to any other wifi connection it connects just fine to my work machine. Maybe someone has had a similar situation happen to them or can give some advice. 

So I must have changed a setting but on my windows 10 laptop, I run a windows 7 vmware virtual machine. I use cisco anyconnect to vpn to my work, then I remote desktop to my work machine. All of a sudden this stopped working and I cant seem to figure out what has changed. It always worked before. Now If I connect my laptop to any other wifi connection it connects just fine to my work machine. Maybe someone has had a similar situation happen to them or can give some advice. 

Try turning off turbo mode in the R1 settings

Try turning off turbo mode in the R1 settings

That did not work with a rebooting of the router. Let me add in case I didnt explain it right before. The VPN actually connects successfully, its the remote desktop connection app that doesnt connect to my work pc. I do this with my mifi router and VPN and remote desktop works fine to my work pc.

That did not work with a rebooting of the router. Let me add in case I didnt explain it right before. The VPN actually connects successfully, its the remote desktop connection app that doesnt connect to my work pc. I do this with my mifi router and VPN and remote desktop works fine to my work pc.

I don't know. If I remember correctly someone else had an issue with any connect but I don't know what their solution was

• 3 weeks later...