Black Ops 3 Sponge City

CleanSlate

You should try playing core. lol. I managed a couple of games of core tdm last night managed to go positive just but was sweaty as hell. Found myself on more than one occasion uttering the words "will you just die already". I guess it doesn't help that in the last few months I haven't managed many games.

You should try playing core. lol. I managed a couple of games of core tdm last night managed to go positive just but was sweaty as hell. Found myself on more than one occasion uttering the words "will you just die already". I guess it doesn't help that in the last few months I haven't managed many games.

This is Core TDM :) sometimes i have them moments will you just die already i come to the conclusion that German hosts avoid like the plague.

A7 is the man thats all im saying :lol:

Errrrr, Ive played a handful of games in the last few months as I've been recovering.

Like I can break even or get my ass handed to me.

Blops 3, 13-3 Core TDM just uploading video now, its a bit jumpy (a bit like me) but thats cause I'm still trying to get optimal settings for Elgato as I cannot get OBS to recognise my Elgato device no matter what I do.

I think the phrase is 13-3 old and rusty!! Ill buy that for a dollar. 

NB I know you guys do much better than that but hey give an old cripple a break lol 

Errrrr, Ive played a handful of games in the last few months as I've been recovering.

Like I can break even or get my ass handed to me.

Blops 3, 13-3 Core TDM just uploading video now, its a bit jumpy (a bit like me) but thats cause I'm still trying to get optimal settings for Elgato as I cannot get OBS to recognise my Elgato device no matter what I do.

I think the phrase is 13-3 old and rusty!! Ill buy that for a dollar. 

NB I know you guys do much better than that but hey give an old cripple a break lol 

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just hope when im your age Bags i still got what it takes