The Reverend Bagsta69

bagsta69

Hi Yall, I am 46 years on this planet, a few on another one according to people who have met me and have as many been a gamer since pong.

Got my first PS1 when myself and wife went out to buy a new fridge freezer, we came back with a PS1 and a steering wheel. RESULT.

Love playing COD and as many here have mentioned COD4 is still my fave.

Been in quite a few clans over the years and made some solid friends.

Im a self employed photographer and have had my work published in newspapers and magazines all over the world.

I also work part time as a mobile doctors assistant. They actually pay me money to drive around in cars full of drugs with flashing lights on top.

A biker for many years up to the age of 44 when my body cried enough and all the broken bones cried a collective sigh of relief.

Biggest off I broke ten bones compound fractures of hand and was pinned in two places. Still as a bonus I stopped traffic on the M6 for twenty minutes and not a lot of people can say that :)

I have pretty bad arthritis now and a knackered back (two operations on that) my knees are shot and my eyes are old and bent.

I wouldn't change any of it as every scar and ache was worth it for the experience.

I am a very average to below average player but despite the bitching and moaning do love playing COD.

The R1 was a no brainer when I did a bit of research I just hit the buy now button and have not been disappointed. Keep up the good work guys. :)

Cheers

Bagsta. spreading the luuuuuurve.

• Administrators

Ouch!

haha great intro .. Cool stuff on the photography you gotta post some pics.

How did you hear about the R1 bagsta? 

• Administrators

I remember thinking those holiday photos were exceptionally good. That now makes more sense.

Do you ever do wedding photography? That looks like a real grind.

I used to do weddings but they are hard work to do properly.

I heard someone mention the R1 on the AW forums so off I went to google. a few reviews and youtube vids later I found myself here and a few more minutes later I had ordered the R1.

Here is a couple of my more infamous pics, Prince Naseem the boxers written off Merc, This was in all the National papers the day after the crash and made me lots of pennies. lol

post-788-0-53917700-1432204664_thumb.jpgpost-788-0-39869100-1432204665_thumb.jpg

Ouch. At first I thought that was the car you hit with your bike.

Nah the car that hit my bike carried on and was never found. Asshole!!!.

I really enjoy landscape photography most of all, even more than the glamour (page 3 ) stuff I spent years photographing pretty ladies with no clothes on. I'ts not every day you get to tell a pretty girl to take her clothes off and let me take some pics of you without getting a punch in the face lol.

Don't panic guys I wont post any of those up. lol

post-788-0-88812300-1432205608_thumb.jpg This one won Daily Telegraph travel photography award.

post-788-0-53466000-1432205617_thumb.jpg

post-788-0-35298100-1432205622_thumb.jpg

Cheers, we were searching for castles to get married in and there was one close by but it was a bit restrictive. Ended up hiring Knokbrex castle for a week. Shipped all our friends and family up and over and had a total blast. :) Just us friends and family and a castle had a top laugh.

post-788-0-86330700-1432234072_thumb.jpg

Cheers, we were searching for castles to get married in and there was one close by but it was a bit restrictive. Ended up hiring Knokbrex castle for a week. Shipped all our friends and family up and over and had a total blast. :) Just us friends and family and a castle had a top laugh.

attachicon.gifknock.jpg

There must have been some Ghosts in there...or at least cobwebs and creaky doors and stairs, was Boris Karloff the butler....

I take life as it comes, One day your freezing sleeping in a stinking shelter and the next you're getting married in a castle. it can all change in the blink of and eye so make the most of it is what I say, that and "if in doubt, drink heavily" lol

There must have been some Ghosts in there...or at least cobwebs and creaky doors and stairs, was Boris Karloff the butler....

I think we scared em off lol

• Administrators

wow bags what an amazing life mate. Those photos are SICK & I can't believe you took the prince pic. Finally you were a page 3 photographer you lucky git!

The page 3 stuff ain't as great as you might think, spending two weeks with 6 page 3 girls in a villa in Portugal wears thin very very quickly.

Lol, hopefully I still have many adventures still to come before I hit a Zimmer frame

Archived