Port forward and Geo filter help (two consoles)

Guest Cussiv

• Administrators

In Congestion Control under Device Prioritisation  when i have Share excess unticked on upload and download. Is that qos? 

Anti-flood is the QoS in a sense. Device prioritisation is just that, you can allocate certain devices a certain amount of bandwidth. Share excess off means devices can only get what you allow them. With share excess on devices can grab any spare bandwidth that isn't being used by devices, that way devices can always get what they need.

Im confused. Whos host? I am the host of the lobby and i am the red one, and have "Show host" and "Enabled" ticked and my buddy whos green has only Show host ticked.

Edit: Is my settings correct? I have strict mode and ping assist 50. And geo filter minimal, I just want to find a good host below 50ms.

By the looks of it you have two devices selected at the top of the page so the red one is showing for one device and green for the other device. The red one is something that was caught by ping assist on the first device. Green one next to it is the host for the second device. I would recommend raising the distance to around 1000km. It also looks like your device might not actually be enabled.

Guest Cussiv

It feels like the auto ping host is inaccurate. The auto ping is always pinging the dedicated server and not the real host. Is it because he is connected to that server or what? I can see the real host by pinging the other circle. Hard to explain but I noticed that when the host quited and i got the host migration screen. 

from my understanding there is a server that gets used for match making and then in turn its up2 that match making server where it puts you (P2P, Game Server).

I would only use ping host while in game if your getting some unusual problems

Guest Cussiv

Thanks for the help but I give up. Infinite Warfare is the most broken game I have ever played and 90% of my deaths are bullshit. Its JUST LAG LAG LAG and LAG no skills in this game, its only host power. The only way to be good in this game is when you have good connection or have host. I understand why good players stop playing this shit game because its fucking LAG and the hit markers dont work when your playing on a shit host.. I have tried everything but i give up nothing works, im going to play Battlefield 1. Dont buy Infinite Warfare its a waste of money, I have never raged so much in my entire life, i cant even enjoy the game anymore. DONT BUY THAT SHIT GAME. 

• Administrators

It feels like the auto ping host is inaccurate. The auto ping is always pinging the dedicated server and not the real host. Is it because he is connected to that server or what? I can see the real host by pinging the other circle. Hard to explain but I noticed that when the host quited and i got the host migration screen. 

The dedicated server is the host of the game. The other circles are someone you've added to your allow list and one thats been caught by ping assist on a completely separate device.

Guest Cussiv

i have been there i literally spent about 3 months shaking my head as it was that bad. who's your isp anyway?

Comhem, 250mbit down and 10mbit up. 

Guest Cussiv

The dedicated server is the host of the game. The other circles are someone you've added to your allow list and one thats been caught by ping assist on a completely separate device.

When i played a match the host actully left so i dont think the dedicated server left. I have changed PA limit to 0 now. 

Guest Cussiv

This is my current setup, i dont think netduma works with a broken netcode game. 

Edit: I have allowed my buddies but they are in the geo.filter. Does it matter? Or shall i unallow them1497733714-U14256.png

Guest Cussiv

now they are added to (alex) you should have no problem with that device no matter what your geo is set up like.

is your modem/hub a "Intel's Puma 6 chipset"?

Its a docsis 3.0 router. name of the router: cbn7486e