Fuzzy Clam...

fuzzy clam

...My turn on's are long walks on the beach at night and bubble baths by candlelight.And my turn off's are mean people and polyester    :D

I quit my job as a welder/fabricator 4 years ago to be partners full time with my father in law in our airplane business.We rebuild airplanes,sometimes from the ground up and sometimes we get them brand new from the factory and paint them,do the interior and install the avionics package in them as pre orders for customers.I'm also a pilot but that kind of goes with the job i guess but i love flying so it's a nice job perk.

For hobbies obviously I'm a gamer (COD's) and i'm a competitive powerlifter.I'm married to a complete pain in the ass woman,but that's why I married her as were just alike.

I played D 1 football at Oklahoma and Semi pro after that for a few years.But decided it was to hard to go to work on Monday after beating the shit out out of myself every weekend.So i just stuck to work and left football in the rear view mirror.

• Administrators

Holy shit building & flying planes. That is pretty damn cool. I have a fear of flying so I couldn't do that but must be well fun if you're not a sissy such as myself. Also impressive sports career man 

Kalamazoo Tornadoes (national champs) and Grand Rapids Crush,also did a stint in Arena for Grand Rapids,Cleveland and Chicago.So it would be more of a who I didn't play for than who I did    :D

Archived