Ping assist

You can but you probably just connect to the server closest to your actual location. The whole point of the geo filter is to allow you to specify the geographic location you want to play your games in, the ping assist allows you to connect to games outside of that geo location as long as the ping is below what you specify.

Trying to manipulate lag compensation is going to make you cry tears as big as October cabbages before the sun sets.

I have fiber optic connection with ping 4,I want it to be more than 100 to avoid lag comp in infinite warfare

-_-

You need to learn about lag comp.

If you must avoid it, the best way to do so is to not play online.

First thing Iam from Saudi Arabia and there is no close server to our location

Second thing my friends playing with very bad connection like 4G or worse and really I can't win gun fight with them same as most of the player in my region iam playing cod since mw2 so I know it is connection issue

I don't want to avoid lag comp but at least not against me all the time

• Netduma Staff

First thing Iam from Saudi Arabia and there is no close server to our location

Second thing my friends playing with very bad connection like 4G or worse and really I can't win gun fight with them same as most of the player in my region iam playing cod since mw2 so I know it is connection issue

I don't want to avoid lag comp but at least not against me all the time

Infinite Warfare unfortunately haven't got any servers in the Middle East; the closest you will find is in Europe. You can potentially get player-to-player games in the Middle East, though you may find it easier to find games by increasing your radius to include the European dedicated servers.

You will still get a much better game with the Netduma; and you should be benefiting from Hyper-traffic and anti-flood reducing your local congestion.

The real issue that even other players around me with very bad connection I can't shot them no bullet registration and I will die very fast after alot of searching now Iam sure it is ping issue I need it to be around 100 or so to have decent game

My ping now 4

So any idea please without geo filter

Thx

OK ill bite, Why cant you use the geo filter?

Please upload some video of you playing with 4 ms of ping so we can see exactly what your issue is.

Also if you could do us a pingplotter test for an hour or so and upload the image that would be top.

Just to add, if you are connecting to a dedicated server in Europe you ping will not be 4.

what is your in game ping as shown on the Netduma software when you are actually in a game?

• Netduma Staff

The real issue that even other players around me with very bad connection I can't shot them no bullet registration and I will die very fast after alot of searching now Iam sure it is ping issue I need it to be around 100 or so to have decent game

My ping now 4

So any idea please without geo filter

Thx

Please run an Internet Diagnostics test on the Netduma and let us know the results. Also as Bagsta suggested above, running a Pingplotter test for a few hours will help determine if you have any line issues that can be resolved. You could get better games by fixing these issues to reduce your jitter / spikes / packet loss.

You'll always get better games using the Geo-filter - the further away the host is, the worse your ping will be. The Geo-filter can limit that distance, so definitely keep it enabled.

I know what you're trying to does if you're wanting to use the GF just put it at it's highest setting to basically cover the entire globe, and you might get some servers from the US or UK and get the high ping your looking for to equal out the lag comp that you think will make your gaming better, that's one idea.

And the second idea is that connecting to a server half way around the world isn't going to give you a better gaming experience.If you're getting connected to players with bad connections, no router in the world is gonna help you out.The duma can't control who else connects to the host that you connect to but it can control which host you connect to by using the GF.

And third turn the GF off and move your home location the the US or someplace other than where you live and see how that works for you but you might find the game plays worse not better.

Best of luck to you