Buck Nasssty

PharmDawgg

I am a 43 year old left-handed male who lives in Atlanta, GA (USA). I am married with three beautiful children.  I have lived here would not change it to save my life.  I have been a gamer on and off all my life.  I originally started out with the ColecoVision at the ripe young age of 12.  And  I came up in the time when we would actually physically get quarters, yeah coins and go to the arcade to play video games.  And please no one ask what a quarter or arcade is.   

I work in the healthcare field and love my occupation and co-workers (sometimes lol). I am very limited to when I can game but when I can I make the most of it.  While I was in college (UGA - Go Dawgs) a friend talked me into purchasing a Playstation and getting Tombraider. I was hooked. 

About 5 years ago I picked up my first Xbox 360 and got into playing MW3. I am highly competitive and hate to lose.  So after getting my tail handed to me over and over I made a conscious effort to figure this thing out called online gaming out.  What really drives my gaming  is how and why.  How is it that some people can get these really good high kill/kd'games and why can't i do the same. Is it more bandwidth?  Is it the equipment(Scuf Controller) + l*gb*ster? Is it playing in a party? And to this point I still don't know.  But it is fun trying to figure it out. 

Interests: Anything technology, Golf,  Movies, Football, Baseball, Firearms, Motorcycles. 

Now I have the Netduma/Xbox One.  GT: Buck Nasssty.  I do not have a set time when  I am on but when I am it is for long periods of time.  And I have to say that out of all the things I have tried this is the most promising.  Sorry I feel like I am rambling now.  See you guys later on the Netduma battlefield -- deuces.

• Administrators

Hey Buck,

I'm with you with online play. I played Doom on IPX network and LOVED it, I think it was first network game if not first network FPS for sure. But it wasn't till broadband came out with Quake 3 that I was truly hooked. Being able to play with different opponents every game was insane. Tbh I don't even play single player anymore. 

Archived