Special_Ed

Special_Ed

Hey all. I'm Ed (if that wasn't obvious)! I'm 53 for a few more months but look 38 1/2!

I live in the desert southwest in Phoenix, Arizona aka a The Valley of the Sun, with my hot girlfriend.

I'm in high tech mfg in the semiconductor industry.

Been into computers (Linux as a hobby) and gaming since Pong, the Commodore Vic 20 was the first computer and the Intellivision first console.

Gamer tag is Special_Ed_61 PS4.

• Administrators

Hey all. I'm Ed (if that wasn't obvious)! I'm 53 for a few more months but look 38 1/2!

I live in the desert southwest in Phoenix, Arizona aka a The Valley of the Sun, with my hot girlfriend.

I'm in high tech mfg in the semiconductor industry.

Been into computers (Linux as a hobby) and gaming since Pong, the Commodore Vic 20 was the first computer and the Intellivision first console.

Gamer tag is Special_Ed_61 PS4.

I was in Phoenix a couple of years ago. Amazing place. I went to see the Phoenix Suns play which was good and the Diamondbacks play in a pre-season game which was amazing. Hotdogs and beer in the sun, what more could you want?

We also went to Sedona for a weekend which was incredible.

Also the idea of being given free tortilla chips and salsa with a beer should be exported around the world.

first game pong first computer vic20 and first console mattel intellivision

same here for all 3 of those.

vic20 text adventures on cartridge they were the days lol. 3.5kb ram lmao wouldn't get you much these days. the sound chip (video interface chip) was the best thing  about it  i reckon

the intellivision was superb in it's day, many fond memories playing lock'n'chase, tron deadly discs and mattel soccer(fifa eat your heart out lol)

Archived