Need help fast!!!!

Jettman

Hey members of netduma I have a problem with my netduma and I don't know how to fix it. When I play cod bo3,for some reason sometimes I 3/4 bar and lag a bit but I don't know wat the problem is. Jack from the netduma team asked me to do a ping diagnosis and it is 31-32 ping and he said that's good. All my other settings are fine, all devices are connected to the Duma, CC= 97-97, hyper trafffic= 3074 udp, dhcp= 10to40, I got the fastest DNS settings of a site of the name 'Private Network', and in misc it's turbo mode and enabled cookies- could my netduma be broken I hope not

• Netduma Staff

I'd appreciate it if other forum members could pitch in with advice here; it's better to have more than one opinion (since I've already given advice over Twitter). What I'd say is the issue here is you getting 3 bars in-game rather than 4. Your Netduma is most certainly not broken. Having a ping of around 30 is fantastic. What bandwidth speeds do you pay for, and what ping do you get in-game (assuming 30 is your base ping)? Could you screenshot your Geo-filter page when you're in-game and your Geo-filter settings?

3 bars in IW seems to be around over 135ms so you must be connecting to a far away server please take a screen shot of your host filtering page to see how it is set up.

Also if you do not have congestion control set up correctly you could be connecting to a close dedi but your local network is congested 97% is not enough headroom for my network I use 70% each way and that works a treat.

Hey members of netduma I have a problem with my netduma and I don't know how to fix it. When I play cod bo3,for some reason sometimes I 3/4 bar and lag a bit but I don't know wat the problem is. Jack from the netduma team asked me to do a ping diagnosis and it is 31-32 ping and he said that's good. All my other settings are fine, all devices are connected to the Duma, CC= 97-97, hyper trafffic= 3074 udp, dhcp= 10to40, I got the fastest DNS settings of a site of the name 'Private Network', and in misc it's turbo mode and enabled cookies- could my netduma be broken I hope notPLEASE HELP

You may want to hit up A7Legit on here.   He's in Austraiia and has great hit detection and he LOVES BO3.  :)

Also follow him on twitter. 

rJdY6Dw.png

NFX is also from Australia and is a beast on BO3 and could provide some assistance.

And like Jack said there's nothing wrong with a 30 ms ping but I would start tweaking my settings on my sliders as everyone's home network is different, so set them at 99 / 99 both ways, others run 70 /70 and others go even lower than that it's all an individual thing.Find the settings that work best for you on the title your playing.

• 2 weeks later...