pollutionblues

pollutionblues

My name is Stuart I'm 34 next month. I live in the Scottish Borders (40 miles south of Edinburgh) with my wife and 2 step sons.

I started gaming on the C64 my first game was Jocky Wilson's darts. I stopped gaming for a few years in my 20's as I just didn't have the time but my wife is an avid COD FFA player so when we got together I got back into gaming.

We first heard about the Duma on Twitter in November last year and with 4 of us gaming in the house it was a no brainier for us. We bought the Duma the day it came out (the day after our wedding!) and spent our first week married gaming and on Skype with Iain getting the Duma set up perfectly :)

Netduma have not only given us all the most amazing router but the best customer service ever and the greatest community I've ever been involved in! :)

I mainly play COD but also play a bit of FIFA and Mortal Kombat X

GT: pollutionblues XBL

• Administrators

Hey Stuart, I remember your wedding coincided with our launch. We should have an anniversary LAN haha!

How did Penny get into CoD if you don't mind me asking? 

Haha an anniversary LAN sounds great. In our old house we had all 4 xboxes in the lounge so it felt like LAN everyday :)

Penny's been a gamer since the spectrum zx and was really into medal of honour on the PS1 so when COD4 came out she tried it and was hooked on multiplayer straight away.

The boys (14 & 15) play A wide selection of games.

It sure is mate :) 'The family that slays together stays together' :)

After this one who will tell me Gaming is just for kinds with no life. BTW i love that one. Will show it to my GF today for sure.

Archived