Caribbean settings for netduma call of duty

So I live in the Caribbean. Trinidad presently, and I need settings that will allow me to get the best connection possible. I am setting it presently with strict mode off ping being at zero, with the geofilter be in two clicks out which puts it's to about three thousand and something miles out sometimes I get good games and most times if not every time there is someone in the lobby that lags very hard. This makes the game an enjoyable to play because if it's not one person again it's more than one. I need better settings off or things to improved on my present settings. Oh and I do load the cod ultimate preset profile also

So I live in the Caribbean. Trinidad presently, and I need settings that will allow me to get the best connection possible. I am setting it presently with strict mode off ping being at zero, with the geofilter be in two clicks out which puts it's to about three thousand and something miles out sometimes I get good games and most times if not every time there is someone in the lobby that lags very hard. This makes the game an enjoyable to play because if it's not one person again it's more than one. I need better settings off or things to improved on my present settings. Oh and I do load the cod ultimate preset profile also

The netduma will not stop you connecting to laggy players. The games run on dedicated servers so you're effectively choosing which servers you don't want to connect to, this doesn't stop players with laggy connections joining the server that you're on. 

I would put your home around Florida and set geo filter to encompass East Coast USA, Ping assist to 60 ms strict ticked. As a starting point. Im in the UK and have played on the server close to New York at 120 MS and it plays fine.

As Shane said though you cannot dictate who else joins the lobby.

Remember after any changes you have to wait two minuted for them to take effect.

Yh thanks. Any other Settings app that help improve my connection maybe in the miscellaneous. If I set my location in Florida, im assuming that you want me to set it in Miami how wide should my radius be thou

Id move the home so that you can encompass the New York server as well as Florida so maybe in the sea off the east coast somewhere.

I wouldn't bother changing the dns, I've tried before and didn't see any difference.

In misc settings I just have enable cookies ticked. 

The problem is every bodies connection is different so I can give you a starting point but you will probably have to tweak things a bit for your connection.

Try congestion control at 70/70 and then adjust it upwards till you get some decent results on DSLreports. 

• Netduma Staff

Okay I'll try let u know what happens but I've tired most of these things already just so u know.

Keep us updated on how this goes; you might get some better results unticking strict mode and using Ping Assist if there aren't servers near your location, but I'd also try out Bagsta's suggestion.