I don't know what is happening with my NETDUMA lately.

I'm getting very bad hit detection with bo3. when I was playing bo3 my ping jump from 20 to 200 in same game. also I notes that when i use PingPlotter the ping jump from 52 to 90.
my connection is ISP> modem> netduma> PC and PS4.
Reactive Algorithm
70% anti-flood for both
Share excess enabled
Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
Disable deep packet in misc
Ethernet cables all are CAT7

post-8496-0-04484500-1489785730_thumb.png

post-8496-0-80185900-1489785730_thumb.png

I'm getting very bad hit detection with bo3. when I was playing bo3 my ping jump from 20 to 200 in same game. also I notes that when i use PingPlotter the ping jump from 52 to 90.

my connection is ISP> modem> netduma> PC and PS4.

Reactive Algorithm

70% anti-flood for both

Share excess enabled

Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc

Disable deep packet in misc

Ethernet cables all are CAT7

Same is happening for me lol. I posted pics almost exactly like yours the ping looks like a heart monitor xD

What modem do you have?

That graph doesn't look good.

Can you run the same test (pingplotter) direct from your modem to your computer so we can have a look?

If it looks 'clean' then we know it's something in your setup and can make some suggestions.

And what MoDBoX said.

What's your modem?

I have Cisco DPC3008. 8 Channel down / 4 Channel up.

That graph doesn't look good.

Can you run the same test (pingplotter) direct from your modem to your computer so we can have a look?

If it looks 'clean' then we know it's something in your setup and can make some suggestions.

And what MoDBoX said.

What's your modem?

I did and it looks the same.

If you see the second picture I only used NETDUMA IP address and the ping jump fro 0.5 to 1.75. I tried to many Ethernet cables but the best is CAT7. even I used the cable provided with NETDUMA. 

post-8496-0-58457700-1489799852_thumb.png

post-8496-0-25874400-1489799853_thumb.png

post-8496-0-82392100-1489799853_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

I have Cisco DPC3008. 8 Channel down / 4 Channel up.

I did and it looks the same.

Do you reckon you could post a screenshot of a pingplotter test where the Netduma has been taken out of the equation? The pingplotter results suggest that something could be wrong with your line rather than the Netduma. That Ping Graph reading is most likely a graphics error however; make sure you're using the default Netduma theme and are using Chrome / Firefox and see if the ping reading is still 800+. Does the game play like you have huge lag spikes of 800ms+?

It's more likely that the first pingplotter test with 80ms ping spikes is accurate, so a screenshot of that without the Netduma involved would help.

The 800+ lag spike does not happen frequently. here is picture without NETDUMA and my speed test picture. also new picture with NETDUMA. so you can see there is no different.

ISP> modem> PC.

post-8496-0-13458100-1490050171_thumb.png

post-8496-0-54683600-1490050172_thumb.png

post-8496-0-66804800-1490050372_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

The 800ms lag spike will be a graphics error; it's highly unlikely to be an accurate reading, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As for your line, it's clear that something is up with your line rather than the Netduma; you're getting a lot of spikes. I believe you should give that evidence to your ISP, but you could also try new Ethernet cables, making sure everything is correctly plugged in. 

The 800ms lag spike will be a graphics error; it's highly unlikely to be an accurate reading, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As for your line, it's clear that something is up with your line rather than the Netduma; you're getting a lot of spikes. I believe you should give that evidence to your ISP, but you could also try new Ethernet cables, making sure everything is correctly plugged in. 

so what I understand that I don't need NETDUMA R1 if the problem is my internet line. because the NETDUMA doesn't make a different. even if I use Pingplotter from my PC to a modem. the graph looks the same.    

so what I understand that I don't need NETDUMA R1 if the problem is my internet line. because the NETDUMA doesn't make a different. even if I use Pingplotter from my PC to a modem. the graph looks the same.    

You have a terrible signal coming in. No router can fix that, it's up to your ISP to fix it.

You have a terrible signal coming in. No router can fix that, it's up to your ISP to fix it.

I think what I see in my modem, I have perfect signal check this picture. it is not signal. my NETDUMA does not work right. as i said before "if I use Pingplotter from my PC to a modem. the graph looks the same."

post-8496-0-05907800-1490134254_thumb.png

post-8496-0-42443400-1490134421_thumb.png

I think what I see in my modem, I have perfect signal check this picture. it is not signal. my NETDUMA does not work right. as i said before "if I use Pingplotter from my PC to a modem. the graph looks the same."

Downstream power is way too high. Should be between +5 and -5 for a docsis 3.0 modem.

If you get the graph looks the same with or without the Netduma then it is your signal. Has nothing to do with the Netduma

Downstream power is way too high. Should be between +5 and -5 for a docsis 3.0 modem.

If you get the graph looks the same with or without the Netduma then it is your signal. Has nothing to do with the Netduma

your replay doesn't make sense. the perfect signal is between +15 and -15. Ok if i agree with you that I have horrible signal,  so why the ping keep jumping when i ping the modem only !!!  

your replay doesn't make sense. the perfect signal is between +15 and -15. Ok if i agree with you that I have horrible signal, so why the ping keep jumping when i ping the modem only !!!

Because the signal coming from your ISP into your modem is bad. Put a bad signal in, get a bad signal out.

I'm going to say LOL. again your replay doesn't make sense. So if I disconnect ISP cable and pinging the modem, i will get better result. Please don't replay to something you don't know about it.

If you have a standalone ISP modem, connect your computer to it with an ethernet cable.

If you have a router with a built in modem, from your ISP, connect your computer to it with an ethernet cable AND disable the wifi.

Run pingplotter.

Looks good = no problem with your line or equipment.

Looks bad = try a different ethernet cable (maybe it's a bad cable).

Still looks bad = a problem with either your ISP equipment or the line/signal from your ISP.

Until you have resolved that problem with your ISP then there is nothing that we can advise you to change within your settings.

The Netduma cannot fix a bad line/signal or faulty equipment from your ISP.

• Netduma Staff

I'm going to say LOL. again your replay doesn't make sense. So if I disconnect ISP cable and pinging the modem, i will get better result. Please don't replay to something you don't know about it.

ColonicBoom's advice above is spot on, I would recommend following the steps provided. MoD BoX was also correct in saying that no router on the planet can fix a faulty line - if you want to get the best out of a router like the Netduma, you need to fix your line / ISP equipment first.

We can still advise you on the steps to take in resolving the issue if you follow ColonicBoom's suggestions.