Crossy

Netduma Crossy

• Netduma Staff

About me

My second name is Cross which is where my gamertag/username comes from. As some of you may know I'm quite young (15) :)

I don't have a career (no surprise for someone my age) so nothing to talk about there...... Have had a part time job but hated it - most boring place I could ever have worked - will just stick to being a broke teenager....

Interests

- Coding (I'm learning)

- Gaming...obviously, lol. Favourite game is CoD.
 - Technology, computers etc

- Scuba diving

- Rock climbing

- Play the drums

Want to do CS or something like that as a career.

I heard about the Netduma in one of Drift0r's very early tweets about when his arrived. As soon as I saw it I knew I must have one....

Gamertag is CrossyEU. Not playing too much at the moment though :)

Was kinda reluctant to do one if of these, lol. Saw others were doing it though so here is mine :D

Holy shit bro your 15 and I don't mean that as a slight towards you,that's a huge compliment.I would say you have a very bright future ahead of you no matter what you decide to pursue as a career.

I'm just gonna start referring to you as the Doogie Howser of the Duma team and again Crossy that is not a put down   :D

• Netduma Staff

Holy shit bro your 15 and I don't mean that as a slight towards you,that's a huge compliment.I would say you have a very bright future ahead of you no matter what you decide to pursue as a career.

I'm just gonna start referring to you as the Doogie Howser of the Duma team and again Crossy that is not a put down   :D

Thanks :D I didn't take it as a put down or anything. I guess some people would be surprised with me being 15 as I think this is mainly an adult community (which surprises as I always assumed there were more 'kid' gamers than adult gamers).

I think the biggest surprise here is that you do not come off as an average 15 year old. Ive been on the official COD forums and wow, just wow. You have a very bright future bro :)

• Netduma Staff

I think the biggest surprise here is that you do not come off as an average 15 year old. Ive been on the official COD forums and wow, just wow. You have a very bright future bro :)

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words :) I haven't been on the CoD forums much. I prefer it over here.

Archived