RADDY1993

RADDY1993

My name is Matthew and im 41 and was born and lived in South London until i moved to Hastings in 2003. I have 4 kids the oldest being 21 and the youngest 2, i love playing with Computers and like Zennon am obsessed with PC maintenance and repair. I like playing most FPS games on PS4 and sometimes on PS3, feel free to add me RADDY1993 im on most days and nights as i am unable to walk due to an operation to fuse my whole ankle which means it will never move but i hope will be pain free as i have suffered with bad arthritis from a car accident in which i broke my heel. The Netduma was easily the best investment i have made in ages it has made my gaming experience so much better and has brought back the fun in Call of Duty for me as i get great games 99% of the time, luckily i must live right on top of a Server because i get constant 10ms games :). Anyway as i said feel free to add me on PS4.

• Administrators

Thanks for the kind words mate. Was in Hastings for my anniversary with the missus a month ago - loved it.

Fish n Chips by the sea, good beer, playing some weird 90s game that looked like it belonged on Encarta 95 in that Smuggler's Cove museum, beautiful streets - lovely place.

Thanks for the kind words mate. Was in Hastings for my anniversary with the missus a month ago - loved it.

Fish n Chips by the sea, good beer, playing some weird 90s game that looked like it belonged on Encarta 95 in that Smuggler's Cove museum, beautiful streets - lovely place.

Hit me up m8 if you come down again, yes the Fish and Chips are the nuts down here although i do miss my Pie and Mash :) did you see the Pump House on George street its a croked looking pub.

• Administrators

Yeah I did! That entire street is crazy. I felt like I had gone back in time.

Went for a few in the FILO. Was hard to persuade the missus to stay a long time in Old Man pubs on your wedding anniversary, but I would definitely go back for the pubs alone.

Yeah I did! That entire street is crazy. I felt like I had gone back in time.

Went for a few in the FILO. Was hard to persuade the missus to stay a long time in Old Man pubs on your wedding anniversary, but I would definitely go back for the pubs alone.

That pub still has tunnels going out to sea, the smugglers used to escape from the authorities and also bring illegal contraband in from their ships :)

• Administrators

Awesome Raddy, sorry to hear about the injury. Your still into motorbikes iirc, I think you and bagsta were talking about it once. 

• 2 weeks later...

This american redneck would absolutely love to visit your area. I'm nostalgic and I love old buildings, cities, and towns that seem locked in time. The architecture looks amazing to me. The Pumphouse looks like a grand place to kick back and have a beer or two, or three, or four, or... (fell off the stool)

This american redneck would absolutely love to visit your area. I'm nostalgic and I love old buildings, cities, and towns that seem locked in time. The architecture looks amazing to me. The Pumphouse looks like a grand place to kick back and have a beer or two, or three, or four, or... (fell off the stool)

Yes theres some great history in Hastings 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings

Archived