Is COD dead?? Where did Infinite Warfare go Wrong?? Podcast With Get_Flanked

MrTrakky

Nice vid and commentary MR TRAKKY.IMO it all went wrong starting with AW and the exo movements,like you said it was such a huge jump from Ghosts and boots on the ground.Maybe if they introduced things slowly wall running,then the next title boosting etc but I'm not a fan of any of it, but that's just my opinion.

I think they thought they really had no where to go, they thought it was getting stale and changed it up but IMO when they changed it along came worse coding, hit detection and match making etc.And that didn't help the titles out in any way, shape or form.

They need to build a new engine from the ground up and get back to the things that are important to gamers, connection,good hit detection and match making, not adding BS to the game like supply drops and all the other crap the COD is now known for.Strip it back to the barebones basic stuff IMO

Just my opinion but again nice commentary and gameplay... :D

Nice vid and commentary MR TRAKKY.IMO it all went wrong starting with AW and the exo movements,like you said it was such a huge jump from Ghosts and boots on the ground.Maybe if they introduced things slowly wall running,then the next title boosting etc but I'm not a fan of any of it, but that's just my opinion.

I think they thought they really had no where to go, they thought it was getting stale and changed it up but IMO when they changed it along came worse coding, hit detection and match making etc.And that didn't help the titles out in any way, shape or form.

They need to build a new engine from the ground up and get back to the things that are important to gamers, connection,good hit detection and match making, not adding BS to the game like supply drops and all the other crap the COD is now known for.Strip it back to the barebones basic stuff IMO

Just my opinion but again nice commentary and gameplay... :D

I totally agree with everything you've said mate funny enough I did a video about cod 2017 needs to be great and I mention a new engine and severs

As I understand it they spent 3 years on the iw campaign and six months on the multiplayer.

No wonder it's so crap.... but i still play it

I've heard that rumour about the multiplayer taking 6 months too

As I understand it they spent 3 years on the iw campaign and six months on the multiplayer.

No wonder it's so crap.... but i still play it

WOW,is all I can say if that's true and shows how backwards their priorities are...SMH