Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netduma R1 constant reboot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

carmine19

carmine19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 01:41 PM
  • LocationItalia
Hi I just get Netduma R1 but I can not even access the configuration page, I followed the installation but nothing .... sounds continuously as if you always Commission reopened.

And a failure?

I apologize for my English but I'm Italian and I do not speak it well

KYZA-SOZAY82

KYZA-SOZAY82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Local time: 11:41 AM

you might have to update it to the latest software version which is 6h.

carmine19

carmine19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 01:41 PM
  • LocationItalia

Problem solved, thanks to the wonder of Netduma technical support that helped me to solve the problem

KYZA-SOZAY82

KYZA-SOZAY82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

nice one fella lol :D

KYZA-SOZAY82

KYZA-SOZAY82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

once you set it up properly mate its a beassssst :ph34r:

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,645 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM

Problem solved, thanks to the wonder of Netduma technical support that helped me to solve the problem

Welcome to the forum Carmine. I'm glad the issue was resolved (through private chat), if you have any more issues please make a new thread. I'll close this one now.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users