Community FFA

• Administrators

We plan to do a community FFA please signup in the following threads based on your age:

Looking at the signups, the console divide is going to hurt the number of entrants for each tournament. So I suggest is we have one tournament per console. But the first rounds start off based on age then eventually in the semi-finals or whatever they merge back together. 

We will have an issue with timezones & host. For host I suggest we pick the person who is in the middle of everyone in the game as the host. For time-zone issue I think we should have it on a Sunday with western hemisphere(US etc) playing in morning, EU + Africa playing in afternoon and Aus + east Asia playing at nighttime.

What do you think? Anything I've missed?  If you have any suggestions or tips (e.g. what web software to use for the tournament ) let me know here please.

Great ideas mate - we're looking forward to it :)

What rules will we be playing by? Will it be MLG rules (no gun variants) or just normal rules. We're happy either way with what rules are decided on.

How will what map we play be chosen?

if your forum allows it, make a custom forum badge for the winner of the FFA as a reward

the same badge you have with "admin 2 stars" but with a funny sentence like "king of the dumas" or so :)

• Administrators

Great idea Od1n

Stuart, I don't play CoD what do you think most people would want? 

From my Halo days I would always pick MLG settings over default as game developers rarely know how to make a competitive mode lol 

I've never set anything like this up before mate but penny used to run a clan and she said they just stick to standard rules for FFA.

There's no option in AW to enable esports rules automatically to a FFA match so it would mean the host setting up the private match rules manually before starting the game and then each player ensuring their class setup met with the rules.

It maybe best sticking to standard rules then that way every player gets to use the class setup that they are comfortable with. Personally I don't think gun variants make a huge difference to the game.

• 1 month later...

hello im ivan aka pie from the 1vs7 gaming community  . we are a exclusive FPS gaming community for free-for-all enthusiasts on ps4. check us out at 1vs7.com . im here wanting to know if this tournaments has already occurred or is still being planned? i might have a couple of people interested in this .