Just a heads up about EEE...

iAmMoDBoX

I was randomly doing some digging on my PC and came across this in the ethernet driver settings...

1488310622-U345.png

It was enabled by default. I know that EEE doesn't play nicely with the Netduma on the modem side of things, so this could explain some issues other people are having with their routers? I don't know, just something to look into.

I'm on a Mac and I can't find it on my laptop, it's starting to irritate me as I'm curious about my settings now.

I'm on a Mac and I can't find it on my laptop, it's starting to irritate me as I'm curious about my settings now.

From my experiences on a Mac you're not going to find a simple setting to turn it off or on. More than likely it's either not going to be accessible or require a hacked driver to be installed. It could not exist at all on your particular ethernet, only Apple knows lol. But you could get the model number of the card and look it up to see if it even has the EEE capability.

From my experiences on a Mac you're not going to find a simple setting to turn it off or on. More than likely it's either not going to be accessible or require a hacked driver to be installed. It could not exist at all on your particular ethernet, only Apple knows lol. But you could get the model number of the card and look it up to see if it even has the EEE capability.

Yeah,I went over every inch of my laptop and couldn't find anything, so my guess is your right and it's not made accessible to us users.

And I'm gonna do some more poking around to find out if like yo said it even has an option for EEE.