New project management system

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

Check out the new project management system. This is where all development for enhacements & bugs will take place. Please read the front page thoroughly before creating tickers. Thanks

https://trac.devzing.com/netduma/Duma/

PS Ignore the URL its a time saver for the moment, it will soon change to dev.netduma.com

• Netduma Staff

Sorry guys but is there a way to change your username? It has my email linked so it keeps asking me for a new email. aargh

Not sure how you would change it but try setting your email to something else on the other account then you can use your real one on your new account :)

This is great guys.  Nice to be able to see progress and intended new features instead of bugging you with "is it ready yet" posts. 

EDIT:  Wow Crossy you've been busy, it's like ticket-mania in there :)

• Netduma Staff

This is great guys.  Nice to be able to see progress and intended new features instead of bugging you with "is it ready yet" posts. 

EDIT:  Wow Crossy you've been busy, it's like ticket-mania in there :)

Haha, I been typing up all the stuff from the feature request thread, lol :)

Sorry i am from stone age dont quite get how it works all though i read the whole front page etc.

Lukasz, click on view tickets and you can see all the issues/enhancements in the works

• Administrators

Crossy is a legend indeed!

We try to let you guys know our thought process when making decisions. So I thought I'd just add that we will go through tickets in prioritise order as you expect BUT we may prioritise other larger tasks that can generate more business. So I will be adding a few tasks today that will have highest priority other than blocker (that is when an existing customer can't use the router due to a bug). 

These new tasks will make the R1 even more powerful/controllable will open new markets and will probably benefit nearly all of you. So its one of those rare win-win life moments. 

I don't see a way to modify a ticket once created (not showing up in my tickets). 

I created one but accidentally left the priority as major when it's just a minor thing, anyone know how to modify that?

Do you see modify in the top right of the coloured box? If not let me know & I'll change the permissions mate.

I can see modify but when I click it the only option is "leave as new" can't see any way to actually modify the contents

I've read some interesting things that people want added on that link...<sarcasm>I have my request, a small usb touch screen that plugs in to the router and mounts on top to show you the settings and lets you adjust it via the touch interface. Best. Idea. Ever.</sarcasm>

• Administrators

You know a few routers actually do that. In fact I think there was a kickstarter campaign that did very well because of it.