Ethernet ports Not Working

My Ethernet ports are not working with my PS4 or my smart TV (ports 2, 4 , 5). I have troubleshooted for hours even installed brand new cables, with no results. Now my laptop LAN cable works, but I have to plug and unplug it several times in port 3 only for it to even be recognized. Is my Netduma hardware failing? I hate having to have my PS4 on WiFi. Everything was working fine yesterday. Please, any suggestions??

Yes, have tried everything, factory reset, new Ethernet cables, unplugging router to completely drain charge. Ports still not working. Oh, and I don't know what is going on with my host filtering too. Meaning ever since the ports stopped working, I had to hook everything up via WiFi. So I go to host filtering to include my PS4 and when I go to select a device NO devices appear, and I cannot even close the window, I have to go back to Netduma router home page.

• 11 months later...
  • Netduma Staff

Hello guys,

I have the same issue, ethernet ports don't work, I have made router factory reset several times but the issue remains.

wireless connection is working fine but ethernet ports not OK can someone help me on this.

I've responded to your other thread; let us know what happens there :)