Under 30s FFA

• Administrators

As the over 30s FFA is pretty popular. Lets see if we can get an FFA for under 30s. The game is AW. If you're up for playing in the tournament AND you are under 30 years old please post the console you can play AW on.

Cheers

lmao.  Macca, I'm firmly in the "olde fart brigade" too fella :) Been a long long time since I had the reflexes of a house fly on amphetamine.

I'm pretty sure my Catheter Bag Pro trumps your standard colonoscopy bag :P

• Netduma Staff

I'll play Halo. I'm not too good (getting better) but it will be fun, lol. I got XB and PS so AW is good for me too on either :)

EDIT:

Whenever the groups are made, put me in the PS4 one please, not the Xbox group :)

Od1n I couldn't agree more, I wonder if we have enough for a Halo tournament 

count me in, we could downscale it a bit or just reduce it to a matchmaking party :)

• Administrators

Hey Od1n, oraganising multiple tournaments will be difficult. But once I get Internet I'll be well up for some matchmaking on weekends :)

Let's not just talk about it guys... Let's do it. We need a date and time. Someone coordinate the funeral services and I, the mortician, will be there to deal with all the bodies l slay.

• Administrators

Damn it I wish we had planned this sooner as Monday would be awesome a bank holiday in UK & USA and other places I assume.