Just so everyone knows I am not trolling here or being a hater. believe me I want the Netduma to kick butt in all aspects. For one I already invested in it and for two, I don't have the money to buy a new router ATM.
The reasons why I posted this is as follows:
1. The delay in the DumaOS, I mean it was supposed to be released in fall of last year. Why exactly is there a delay? Coding issues?, hardware issues? etc.
2. Even with the present firmware I see little quirks, I.e. I moved congestion control slider by 1% and lose 20 meg bandwidth and other threads with bandwidth issues which indicates to me there is throughput issue but that is just me, etc.
3. I remember seeing posts back in 2015 of people questioning the capability of the hardware and it is 2017 and the hardware has not changed.
4. Most gaming routers are dual core and with at least a 1 GHZ processor.
5. Netduma has lot of features that need processing power.
6. I can't even have have QoS on on my Asus router without turning off NAT acceleration and hardware is almost identical to the Netduma
I am also aware that Mikrotik makes very good routers and usually perform better than any other consumer branded router with the same specs.
Anyway, just wanted to let you my reasoning so no one thinks I am attacking Netduma.