Destiny Geo Filter (Not always working)

No worries, do let me know!

OK after extensive testing on PPPoE and ISP Router.  

Auto Cloud and Bleeding Edge, cause me to disconnect from lobbies with people out side my geo filter.

30/28/28 causes the geo filter to let people from all over the world into lobbies  

I'm apprehensive about putting it on auto/bleeding edge at the moment but if it can be done without compromising other games I will.

So I am assuming since this has not been done that it will compromise other games????  What exactly are these destiny 30/28/28 cloud settings changing?

• Administrators

OK after extensive testing on PPPoE and ISP Router.  

Auto Cloud and Bleeding Edge, cause me to disconnect from lobbies with people out side my geo filter.

30/28/28 causes the geo filter to let people from all over the world into lobbies  

Very helpful thank you. I will retest the game.

So I am assuming since this has not been done that it will compromise other games????  What exactly are these destiny 30/28/28 cloud settings changing?

More because of the issue mentioned above actually.

The 30/28/28 doesn't work anymore.

They have updated the matchmaking and it's the worst pvp i have ever played since day one.

They fuck*d up the entire game.

I'm done.

The 30/28/28 doesn't work anymore.

They have updated the matchmaking and it's the worst pvp i have ever played since day one.

They fuck*d up the entire game.

I'm done.

You just have to git gud scrub. Lol jk

You just have to git gud scrub. Lol jk

I'm done with those guys.

They just hear casual players and not those who play the game since day one.

I play trials of osiris to help french people every week-ends and the connection is the worst i got since i played the beta.

I'm done with those guys.

They just hear casual players and not those who play the game since day one.

I play trials of osiris to help french people every week-ends and the connection is the worst i got since i played the beta.

My boy is really Into ToO and is pretty good. If he plays this weekend I'll see how he does and report back. I have it set to 30, 28 28

Hit registration is very bad in the crucible and i'm not the only who notice that.

I win a lot of my gunfights but sometimes, it's very strange.

I can't explain my feeling.

Hit registration is very bad in the crucible and i'm not the only who notice that.

Hey Chive

Agreed, something is very messed up.  But there is no consistency to it.  Great one game, messed up the next...

Sing out if you work any thing out that can help a brother out :)

Fingers crossed for dedicated servers for Destiny 2!

They're crossed, but I won't hold my breath. Stopped playing a few weeks back, pretty well over the latest meta.

My son played trials this weekend, no lag issues but has been getting kicked! Last error code was quail.

My son played trials this weekend, no lag issues but has been getting kicked! Last error code was quail.

It's a lagfest in Trials.

Especially with french connections :D

I'm not proud of my country's ISP.

Well for some odd reason I found my cloud settings changed back to bleeding edge and auto ticked!!! I have no idea why that changed, it never lost power! Any way changed it back to 30 28 28 and I'll see what happens this weekend.

Well for some odd reason I found my cloud settings changed back to bleeding edge and auto ticked!!! I have no idea why that changed, it never lost power! Any way changed it back to 30 28 28 and I'll see what happens this weekend.

It was very strange at the beginning of the update with those cloud settings but now, it's like what it used to be.