1 bar latency in futchamps ps4.

Hi guys, recently bought this Netduma router in hope of getting my futchamps latency back to normal, im from Singapore(Asia), and i have been getting 1 bar games ever since the new patch of FIFA 17 dropped. My netduma's Wifi is working well. I get 3 bars in online seasons but 1 bar in futchamps. 

Anyone knows why? it should probably be EA taking down a server near me imo. 

Thanks! Appreciate any help

Hi Fraser, when I try to get in a futchamps qualification game, I don't see servers popping up. I do not see any servers popping up when I start up Fifa either

If you're referring to the red dots when an opponent is matched with me, I usually match up with Middle East servers/ USA servers. Don't even see Australia/Asia server

If you're referring to the red dots when an opponent is matched with me, I usually match up with Middle East servers/ USA servers. Don't even see Australia/Asia server

Are you unable to find opponents nearby when you reduce the filter to your region only?

When I play seasons, I'm able to match up against players even outside my region and I get 3 bars. I'm able to find opponents for futchamps, but it's either Middle East players or US players. Which is when I'll get 1 bar. Not really a prob to find opponents

But prob is I didn't have problems before the new patch, so if I were to be connecting to UK/US servers before that, I'm still good and wouldn't be getting 1 bars now. @fraser, u got Japan servers, but did it come up more than that one time? Futchamps mode?

Hey Esmoand, I'm from Singapore too and I've been connecting to the HK (I believe) servers on PS4. But sometimes it forces me to connect to the US servers, but I found a way to overcome this.

Try rebooting your machine with Host Filtering disabled and try playing a game on FUT Champs to see if you connect to an Asia server - this usually works for me. I think it is because the EA servers get confused about our location, if we log onto their servers while being in the Host Filtering radius - so disabling it before logging on might help.

I'm also on MyRepublic's gamer plan with custom routing - a curious to know if this plays a big part as well. Let me know if this works for you?

Adiethan, I think it's your ISP provider being myrepublic, I've asked some Singapore players who has these problems, all said myrepublic is good, while singtel users gets 1 bar all the time. But I don't think disabling host filtering works, if it works I don't even need to get a netduma router right? @adiethan

I think it's just my ISP connecting to the EA servers. Can't change because of mio tv ffs

• Administrators

Adiethan, I think it's your ISP provider being myrepublic, I've asked some Singapore players who has these problems, all said myrepublic is good, while singtel users gets 1 bar all the time. But I don't think disabling host filtering works, if it works I don't even need to get a netduma router right? @adiethan

I think it's just my ISP connecting to the EA servers. Can't change because of mio tv ffs

I think hes saying to boot up with it disabled then once you're on the menus enable it and try to search for a game. Can you see the server in Japan at all?

Yes, as per what Fraser said.

As i mentioned, it might be because the EA servers get confused of our location while we are logging in when inside the host filtering radius. It happened to me before and the steps worked for me.

Did you try it?

I'll try it again tonight when I'm home. Sooo, just the ticking on and off of the enable button on host filtering page? I tried disabling it and I could get games. But when I enable it, not only I couldn't get games. I couldn't even go into the page where u can view the latency. May I know why this is happening? Do u have twitter or sth? Maybe I can communicate with u better @adiethan

• Administrators

I'll try it again tonight when I'm home. Sooo, just the ticking on and off of the enable button on host filtering page? I tried disabling it and I could get games. But when I enable it, not only I couldn't get games. I couldn't even go into the page where u can view the latency. May I know why this is happening? Do u have twitter or sth? Maybe I can communicate with u better @adiethan

Yep thats right. What page to view the latency do you mean? If you do whats suggested then hopefully when you turn it back on you'll be able to force the Asian server.