What's the Problem ?

There are to many variables to simply give you some settings for cod from the information you have provided.

What speeds do you get, console? Pc? Which cod game are you playing. How do you have things set up, wired or wifi ? Geo filter radius, distribution of bandwidth strict?

A few more details would help cheers.

I'm assuming you mean mb and not kb

For starters try dropping you cc to 80% up and down.

Are the bandwidth figures what you actually get from speed test or what your package says you could get ?

Don't test on Xbox, use Speedtest.net or similar, on a pc hardwired, find out what your actual speeds are at 100% cc and input these minus about 500k.

Then set cc at 80% up and down

Cod is a law unto itself. All you can do is make sure you have as good a ping to server as possible without bufferbloat or jitter/packet loss.

Have you tried running a pingplotter test to check your line. ?

If those are your settings when you are actually gaming,I would set both sliders ( CC to 70 / 70 both ways) instead of 100 / 100 and adjust from there,by setting them at 100 your not leaving any headroom for your network as others may be using the internet and causing an issue for your gaming.

Also make sure you put your XBOX in hyper traffic.

And run a true speed test from a wired connection on a computer as running speed test on consoles are not reliable.

We posted at the same time bags but apparently you were quicker... :D

It ' s still great .but i have my geo-Filter settings on a radius about 1000km and a 0 ping .I find in Tdm and domination games without a Problem on bo3 .But if i Want Play Hardpoint or Arena i dont find auf Lobby. What Can i do to find a Lobby but still have the samehr good connection