MWR lag issues!!

maazsk97

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFWkF6wVQw

Anyone else experiencing lag issues and dying instantly just like in the video above? Sometimes my game freezes for like a second and i have been experiencing this issue for a very long time and it only happens with MWR every other CoD runs fine. I think im done with this game im going back to bo3 and AW. They promised us that the remaster will be like the original CoD4 but since they have started adding weapons i call this bs and false advertising. Instead of adding new weapons these stupid idiots should focus on fixing the damn game. They just made the list!!!

I haven't played MWR much at all but that's not happening to me in IW.

Seen some laggy players though and if that's HC-TDM then it's possible they (or you*) glitched out for a second.

That's all it would take for you to be dead.

*it looked like them rather than you that lagged out by the way.

I haven't played MWR much at all but that's not happening to me in IW.

Seen some laggy players though and if that's HC-TDM then it's possible they (or you*) glitched out for a second.

That's all it would take for you to be dead.

*it looked like them rather than you that lagged out by the way.

IW runs fine but MWR is having some lag issues for me. I see alot of laggy players in some lobbies and they teleport all around the map and are impossible to hit. They should add network performance symbols just like in IW so it will be easy to see who has bad connection. Im pretty sure i don't because i never see any network performance symbols in IW i only see them in killcams which means that my opponents have bad connection. 

Im either getting way to old for fps or both IW and MWR are just crap for me, i get the same bs every dam day, shoot first die first (even the dam reply shows the player got hit first) spawn into gun fire ie no spawn protection, spawn take 2 steps die.

The in game sbmm that happens is just plain retarded and has been for many yrs.

Im either getting way to old for fps or both IW and MWR are just crap for me, i get the same bs every dam day, shoot first die first (even the dam reply shows the player got hit first) spawn into gun fire ie no spawn protection, spawn take 2 steps die.

same here. 

They have screwed up the remaster for me. Random freezing and others teleporting makes this game unplayable for me sometimes. Now instead of fixing these issues these A-holes are adding new dlc weapons. When IW was released it didn't include leaderboards and its pathetic that they started adding dlc weapons before adding leaderboards. I have recently started playing old cods bo1,bo2 etc and it makes me sad what CoD has come to. Those are the real CoDs. I even play the original cod4 too and many people still play it. Im done with CoD hopefully SH doesn't screw up next year. AW was good but sbmm screwed up the connections in that game for me. Bo3 is futuristic but its way better than IW crap. Because 3arc knows how to make good maps imo.