Strike Pack PS4 Scuf Alternative

CleanSlate

Here's some game play of me using the Strike Pack that i got today all i wanted it for was for the paddles my first time scuf jumping your going to love this i couldn't stop jumping it was like a addiction you have to jump every time you see a enemy lol. I faced a scuf jumper was a great challenge score was 99 vs 99 but we won in the end what a game. I see why people use scufs now soo easy to get a drop on your team. :)

LMAO I'm gonna start calling you ROO... :D

Glad to hear that it's working out for you,I haven't opened mine yet as I've been using JD's BB and it seems like it might be what I'm looking for as I can have 2 buttons on the right side of my controller, that way I don't have to use my left hand.The way I had my scuf made was boost on the left and melee on the right as I run tactical flipped.

But definitely gonna give the Strike Pack a run here shortly, nice vid NFX

LMAO I'm gonna start calling you ROO... :D

Glad to hear that it's working out for you,I haven't opened mine yet as I've been using JD's BB and it seems like it might be what I'm looking for as I can have 2 buttons on the right side of my controller, that way I don't have to use my left hand.The way I had my scuf made was boost on the left and melee on the right as I run tactical flipped.

But definitely gonna give the Strike Pack a run here shortly, nice vid NFX

Thanks Fuzzy worth it for the price i normally boost on the right paddle and crouch on the left the paddle placements is what scuf should have done it's a lot better.

Thanks Fuzzy worth it for the price i normally boost on the right paddle and crouch on the left the paddle placements is what scuf should have done it's a lot better.

Definitely along with using better parts like they did when they launched,IMO they went downhill as soon as they started using cheaper parts.

So the controller has good life span?

That's the main reason I never got a scuf because of the money put into it, only for it to make no less than a year.

In need of a new controller anyways, as my L2 seem like it's messed up or not securely in socket as I'm afraid to get to crazy with that button for fear of breaking it.

For Honor making it more worry some lol.

So the controller has good life span?

That's the main reason I never got a scuf because of the money put into it, only for it to make no less than a year.

In need of a new controller anyways, as my L2 seem like it's messed up or not securely in socket as I'm afraid to get to crazy with that button for fear of breaking it.

For Honor making it more worry some lol.

The strike pack is not a controller it's a add on that slides on over your original PS4 controller,and I am really liking it so many variations on it.It allows you to basically make any button layout you want with the remapping feature and it cost 40 buck as opposed to the higher priced alternatives.Again I'm loving it and feels really comfortable on the controller,you get all the features of a scuf or BB including the ability to remap with a 40 dollar price tag.