Port forwarding

Hi all ok what it is I was forwarding ports 3074 on my ps4 and that was fine so I decided to have a few games on the 360 mw3 and had an moderate nat had to forward 3074 on that to get it to open and now I carnt seem to find a port to open on my ps4 I have 3 consoles on my network I have yet to forward my xbox one on the duma as I don't play it that much what ports are you using that work with multiple consoles I have just gone off the activision support page for multiple consoles

Try 3075 for the 360 and 3076 for the xbone and 3074 to the ps4. Also you'll have to turn off UPnP and use the ports for Xbox live and psn or it will continue to auto open 3074 for the first device requesting and then the rest will end up moderate. Not sure on all needed xbox ports but for ps4 tcp 80, 1935, udp and tcp 3474-3480, 3074 and 9308

Since you have 3 different consoles that likely won't be online at the same time of its just for you, it'd be simplified to just leave UPNP on. And clear UPnP forwards by disabling applying then enable apply then turn the device on you want to play first. It will be open. Then if you want to play a different device UPnP clear ports and enable apply and start the other device.