How to open your nat FOR EVER

just portforward this number::::

1 port 80 type-TCP

2 port 88 type-UDP

3 port 3074 type BOTH 

4 port 53 type BOTH

TRY THESE PORTS . I ALWAYS HAVE AND OPEN NAT..

AND LET ME KNOW IF IS WORK FOR YOU 

This doesn't fix PSN Chat NAT issues only occuring with NetDuma R1 Configuration... If I remove NetDuma R1 from the equation and default my router, DMZ my PS4 I have 0 NAT restrictions in PSN Chat Parties. 

yea... Port 53 is an xbox port... not even something someone should be opening... I have all the recommended ports open now and them some... I've tried even placing my router into bridge mode... DMZ doesn't work... kind of disappointed with the NetDuma R1

• Administrators

yea... Port 53 is an xbox port... not even something someone should be opening... I have all the recommended ports open now and them some... I've tried even placing my router into bridge mode... DMZ doesn't work... kind of disappointed with the NetDuma R1

I've posted in your thread.

I get OPEN NAT always with out using any PF rules and just uPnP with a single game console and the R1 being the NAT handler and modem is a stand alone modem.

If users have a modem with a router built and the R1 behind this modem, then PF rules wont work in a double NAT configuration.