Help please

Do you have the Netduma plugged into anything else or does it go modem>netduma? Kinda odd to me that your 2nd hop (which is normally your modem) is giving 100% packet loss.

Modems do not show in ping plotter as far as I can tell, mine does not and other plots I have seen they do not either.

This maybe an ISP hop that does not respond to ping on hop 2 as it is not showing in pink.

The ping does not look that bad from this short test, could you maybe do a longer one please? :)

Cable tends to have jitter where as fibre / xDSL has hardly any usually, dependant on contention / congestion.

Yours is on the low side for cable, would I be happy with it? no but I like fibre flat line pings and it tends to be harder for you guys in the states to get xDSL or fibre.

So all in all yours is quite stable for cable.

Really? Wow. I went through hell to fix it. I work for the electric company. I am a trouble shooter. There power supply for the cable company, the neutral wasn't working. So the amperage from the power supply was being returned on there cable line, instead of our wires. There were also other issues I found. Mind you I don't work for the cable company but they couldn't find anything wrong. Lol

I would not be pinging an cod server but that is just me, you have better results from twitter.

For a US cable connection it is a quite normal ping you have.

Believe it or not those choopa servers have a pretty solid connection. When I test (and I have been for the past 3 years with my connection problems) they always show a flat ping and no loss.

I don't work for the cable company but they couldn't find anything wrong. Lol

That means literally nothing. They would never ever blame their service over anything you own. They will tell you anything you want to hear before they actually get someone who knows what they're doing to come do some work and fix the problem.