Greetings from a USA noob..

Mauler57

Just ordered my router today. Stoked! I've tried SO MANY different solution but always wind up killed by someone with lower ping or lag.....the frustration of knowing it was your kill is all consuming. I just hope this helps alleviate the lag comp issues. Oh yea, Mauler57 here. 60 year young gamer since....well, you know....THE BEGINNING...

• Netduma Staff

Just ordered my router today. Stoked! I've tried SO MANY different solution but always wind up killed by someone with lower ping or lag.....the frustration of knowing it was your kill is all consuming. I just hope this helps alleviate the lag comp issues. Oh yea, Mauler57 here. 60 year young gamer since....well, you know....THE BEGINNING...

Hey Mauler57, welcome to the Duma Army! If you need any assistance setting up the Netduma we'll be glad to help.

• 1 month later...

post-12468-0-11050100-1489513636_thumb.png

Hey Mauler57, welcome to the Duma Army! If you need any assistance setting up the Netduma we'll be glad to help.

Thank you Jack. It's a pleasure my friend. I'm kind of old school techy nerd. No formal computer training' Let me put it like this, my first "computer" was a Radio Tandy DOS system. 12" monochrome screen monitor, 260 MEG HD, yep, MEGS5. Bought in 1980. My netduma is cranked to the max. 

12596490.png

post-12468-0-11050100-1489513636_thumb.png

Welcome to the forum Mauler 57, at last we are getting the more experienced gamer aboard, I was beginning to feel lonely lol.

I am a pristine 62 years young, Bagsta just thinks he's old!

Welcome to the forum Mauler 57, at last we are getting the more experienced gamer aboard, I was beginning to feel lonely lol.

I am a pristine 62 years young, Bagsta just thinks he's old!

Yeah but you don't look or act old Macca :) lol