Connection issues

Mcwood22

If you are playing IW and you live in the UK you 99% of the time connect to a dedicated server in the UK Germany France or the Netherlands. All of which are encompassed within your range. So no it makes no sense at all as you will be connecting to the same servers with your filter on or off. 

You have yours set almost exactly the same as mine and I feel no difference in connection like you describe if I have my filter on or off. 

Now in Advanced warfare if I had my filter off the game would connect me to hosts in Mexico and all over the world but this has not been my experience in IW.

With your geo off which servers do you connect to? And what is your ping to those servers. 

What equipment are you using?If I remember correctly the TT router is the hg633 and it's absolutely terrible,you should consider a hg612 openreach modem the make is Huwaie,this way you can run from modem straight to netduma just enable PPPoE on duma and you are away that's if you are connected to a huwaie fibre cabinet on the street outside,may be worth looking into that before you do or if you do consider buying a modem.