Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Finally, I can introduce myself ...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ilsant0

ilsant0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 01:41 AM

Hi to all,

My name is Frank and i'm online gamer from almost 20 years.

I started with a 28.8 modem, when in Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Holland and England) had connections 56k.

Just came to me the 56K's, in the rest of Europe was traveling at 128k (ISDN ..).

Then, when he got the ISDN from me, europe flew with DSL, then fiber. I introduce myself only today because in my city, finally, came the VDSL. At last trip to 100/20 and have a decent ping. Today, after 2 (yes! you read right ...) years of trials, tests and forum reading, I decided to introduce myself. I have TWO R1. So far I have used them just a little on the FPS (COD and BF, etc) because my adsl connection was uncompetitive.

Since today, at last, I hope I will fly with netduma and my new Vdsl.

Greetings from South-Italy

Frank

PharmDawgg

PharmDawgg

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,834 posts
  • Local time: 08:41 PM
  • LocationGA-USA
Welcome and congratulations on your purchases. Feel free to make a post if you have any questions, issues or comments.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts

Hi Frank! A formal welcome is in order then :) 

Awesome to hear you have 2 Netdumas! Do let us know if you need any help :)

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

fuzzy clam

fuzzy clam

Forum Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,658 posts
  • Local time: 08:41 PM
  • LocationUS - Michigan

Welcome to the forums

frustrated I just got a new NETDUMA, and I can't connect, how do I get the password for the Wi-Fi

:P

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,344 posts

Hey Frank, welcome to the Duma Army. As these guys said, let us know if you encounter any problems and we'll help you out. Otherwise enjoy your experience!

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users